Reviews for You Know What I Mean
the sacred night chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
I like how you're taking things slowly. It's like an actual love story, as opposed to some Harlequin bullshit. Not that I'm not looking forward to a little action, I'm just saying the journey is half the goal.
the sacred night chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Aww still angsty and wonderful. I like River already.

Oh, but... WTF is tertiary education? High school is secondary, but college is usually referred to as "postsecondary," not tertiary. But then I thought they *were* in high school, so I'm still sorta lost on that.
the sacred night chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Lol it wasn't at all too heavy on the angst. The angst could make a great story all by itself.
fayte-leonhart chapter 33 . 8/26/2006
Discontinued? ::cry:: Okay... I do hope that someday you'll be up to finishing your stories. I love them very much. I hope you'll find the inspiration again. Enjoy life!
Narkito chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
What? Discontinued? You have to be kidding!

Well, is your choice and I'm guessing it must really have felt like hell just looking at this piece after what happened with the real River and Caspian, whatever that might be. However, I feel so sad knowing we'll never know what happened to fictional River and Caspian. I always feel kind of melancholic when I read great stories that haven't been finished and this is one of the exceptional great stories.

Anyway... I hope your novel goes well. I bet you have a brilliant future and how knows, maybe you'll come back one day and decide to finish the job.

My best wishes for you.
krystalmyst chapter 32 . 8/11/2006
AH what does this mean? I just read this... discontinued? You mean you're going to let me die like this? NO Why I demand why? Did like River and Caspian break up or something? speaking of which? How many times have they broke up? But that's not the point! Please E-mail me or something! And Tell me why, why, why! *cries a river (No pun intended) full of tears* why?
krystalmyst chapter 33 . 8/11/2006
OMG! so awesome and I hope you update soon so badly! I did forget to eat twice... one of the times I didn't get to eat until 8 that night... I'm sorry! I FORGOT! I absolutely love this! and Caspian seems so irresponsible! How could River put up with him... and as for the real two... OMG! Awesome! I want hugs! _ From the two of em! XP I printed off this whole story so I could read it offline... and it took up like 28 pages back to back in size 6 font and .5 spacing... which is nearly impossible to read! Try it... at times I was like: "What does this say?" *Squints* hm Yeah... I had a few things I wanted to comment on ... but I forgot after a few days... I'm sorry! My parents hate gay/ lesbians/ bisexual/ transgender/ crossdressers/ goths etc. and I love them all XP My 2 best friends are Bi and when my parents found about my very best one, the one I did everything with they said I couldn't talk to her on the phone or hang out with her and stuff... it's so stupid. I could care less about her sexuality and now my parents won't let me hang out with people because of the way they dress... even though most are the nicest people and politest ever... so but back to the story... Somewhere in there it says that Caspians mom was a social worker 1 time and then later on a lawyer... I don't know... I think the latter was the confirmed one... but ... erm, yeah... and Aunt Emily... COOL! But um I would have thought that she and River might leave the room and be polite to Caspian... but then again I'm always suprised... SO UPDATE REally really really soon... NOW! XP mk? Please? I love this story so much!
kcat chapter 33 . 8/4/2006
NU!you can't leave it like that with everyone lost and alone, and PLEASE for the sake of my sanity and poor heart STOP trying to kill River. Please? I shall love you forever - well i already do as you posted such an amazing story although if it had ended on some of the previous cliff hangers i may have been plotting various ways to hunt you down and kill you and kill you with a lampshade. Thank you SO much for the fic!
An Unwanted Accesory chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
okay. I have no idea why. But I am crying. I mean tears dripping down my face. this chapter was just...so sad. I dont even know why it got to me so bad. this is weird.I NEVER cry over books. this is so weird.-Analeigh
Leaving Here chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
hey - i like it. really, really , its long, buts thats whats good about it.~Liz
Love Eternally chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Well, you see. I would have emailed you, but I cannot find your email address in your profile. Anyways, I am sorry you put your stories on hiatus, and I am sorry that River and Caspian have left your life, that sounds like it really sucks, they seemed like really nice guys. From what you told me, and I also read reviews to see what other people thought of the story. Anyways, I hope you update as soon as possible because I really loved this story. I only found it today sadly enough. Anyways, I hope things look up for you. Love Eternally.
Love Eternally chapter 33 . 6/14/2006
great story. I really like how you based it on real life people. Although, if my friend Nic was as blatant about his relationships, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. Him and his boyfriends are so cute. Lol. Anyways, great story, update soon please?
Sargon chapter 32 . 6/10/2006
Ugh disgusted with the amount i need the next chapter lol

Listen email me cause i love to talk to the writers of stories like this aazing one...my msn is zigi_l gmail is check both regularly but i cant find your email so hoping you get thislove sargon
Jayn chapter 33 . 6/7/2006
Poor Kid! Some people who desearve to die, live; and some people who desearve to live, die. Sad story of life. I hope River makes it to his docter though. That pains gonna lead to something bad, isn't it? Please update!
Sakuri chapter 24 . 6/7/2006
sad as it is, im gonna stop readin sicne this is a happy eough endin for now. if and wen u start updatin agen, i'll continue

~Sakuri