Reviews for You Know What I Mean
MissLovely chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I just read this whole story. it took me like three hours.

The best three hours of my life.

Thank you for writing this. it is so clearly beautiful, so vividly strong...

I love it. Some of my gay friends face bad stuff at school. Joen got knifed last week. I've already printed this out. I'll be reading it to him when I visit him in the hospital.

Thank you.

God bless you.

-Finn
fallinghard chapter 33 . 4/25/2006
wow your story is so complicated, but i love it, so many things are happening and liek to think about what will happen, maybe river and caspian will have a fight, i don't know , but thats what i'm thinking will happen, and then his throat, it obviously bothering him, wonder if he'll ever speak again? anyways, its great, i love trying to keep up with it all, the drama, lol.
The Rejection chapter 33 . 4/24/2006
God, I hate those chicks who pretend to be lesbians too. They completely mock the real lesbians, who're going through a very tough time, and they do it all to get attention. I've heard of girls who make out with each other to get guys. Can you say WRONG?

Anyway, I feel very sorry for River. Poor guy. Caspian is being a bit unsensitive, but River needs to - pardon this - speak up for once. He should tell Caspian that he's upset or angry. Caspian can be just a bit dense sometimes; even if he does seem to get River, he doesn't entirely understand how much River has invested in him.

Anyway, update soon! I can't wait to see where this mindless fluff goes.
ShadowGal chapter 32 . 4/23/2006
The ending of this chapter was... incredibly creepy, to say the very least. I'm worried about the boys now, and I don't know whether or not I'm glad that there's already another chapter posted and ready for me to read. I'm nervous about what will happen in it. *sighs and clicks the right arrow button anyways*
eldrin chapter 33 . 4/22/2006
Ooh, I love finding new, good stories to read. This one's kept me in my seat for a while now, and I enjoy it immensely. I obviously need more.
Skeptic-Critic chapter 33 . 4/22/2006
Well, I was going to ask if that comment about talking about your story was pointed, but I guess you already kinda answered that one for me, didn't you?

I so don't think you're making it up...My school is the same way...And if they catch you with a hair color that not approved or whatever they'll make you dye it...If it's not dyed by the end of the week, they suspend you...Or expel you...i don't quite remember which...

There is no way I would ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER get a tattoo...Not only is the needle in contact with some part of your body for more than a minute, it also takes more than one day...And the tattoo puffs up...And can get infected...Or...Or who knows what else...No way would I ever get one...And the whole getting older comment...You're assuming that peace sign is still distinguishable as a peace sign..What happens when you're skin gets wrinkly and saggy? Then you have a wrinkly, saggy, and probably indecernible tattoo...Not exactly one of the best images in the world if you know what I mean...

Piercings...Rather funny since I was talking to one of my guy friends about them just yesterday...I think if I ever get another piercing I may go to his piercer...He has her phone number in his phone...On speed dial too...Although I'm not sure why...anyway, instead of just sterilizing the equiptment or whatever, she uses a new needle for each person...Granted it's most expensive but that way, there's no infection or any other complications that can happen becuase of a needle...

I'm fairly sure eyebrow and nose piercings will never happen for me...Not just because of my family either but because both of those places would make the needle visible...I don't think I could hangle that...At all...I think I'd probably freak if I saw it coming anywhere near my face...Or really anywhere near me, but it's easier to ignore when it's my ears...Do you have any part of you pierced? Like your belly button since you're so fond of showing it off?

I so can't wait for summer vacation...I think just so everyone at school can see it, I'll dye my tips a couple days before school ends...I wonder if the school would still get mad...I mean since there is no school really, since it's the last week and all, do you think they would still get there blazers in a bunch?

Theme my reviews? What are talking about? Like only talk about piercings and tattoos or like, talk like I'm in the olden days, or what? Or use only words that start with a certain letter or only have a certain number of letters in them? Or only write rhyming reviews?

If I wrote rhyming reviews, would you write me rhyming responses?

I really haven't any idea what I'm talking about anymore...

Although, there was other stuff I was going to say but I dont' really remember what since I read part of this at school...I was actually reading during a class...We were in the computer lab for the class and I decided that I totally couldn't concentrate on the project and so I decided I would catch up on my fictionpress reading since i was falling behind...Thankfully, I think the teacher thought it was some website that was talking about either Buddhism or Hinduism...Which is what the project was on...

Is the majority of Australia chistian? This has absolutly nothing with what I've been talking about but I really kinda wanted to know...Just cuz really...For some reason, Australia doesn't seem like a place where there would be religion...Neither does America but since I live here I know that it does...It just doesn't seem like one of those places...Like England's got the whole Catholic thing, and China is Buddhist, and India's Hindu and so on and so forth...There are just some place that don't seem like they would have religion...Maybe it's just me...It's probably becuase we are reading the Bible in school...I think we're probably the only non-religious school that reads the Bible...And probably the only school anywhere that reads it simply for it's literaturical value...

Literaturical...What a fun word to say...Even if it's a made up word...

I'm starting to ramble arent' I? I don't even rememeber how I started talking about half of these things...You just have a way of inspiring me to randomly ramble you know that?

Btw, update on Chasing the Touch soon...
Astrido chapter 33 . 4/22/2006
hi,i really love your story. it's great. although river should take the death for a point to be more selfish(like doing his homework, having own friends, etc)

and i want to know why you take up half of the chapters for author notes.. no offense, but couldn't you do that privately? i mean, the people who don't know the persons mentioned won't read it anyway, i think..(i don't anyway)well, i hope you'll go on soon. i want to see something drastic happening with river's throat-ache.*smile*

cyu as
rockanrollqueen chapter 30 . 4/22/2006
dnt tell your readers to review say please or something coz that puts me off even if it was meant to b "funny" or something.
Griezula chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
Sasha died? Oh, no! *cries* That's sad. I feel bad her mother... *cries some more* I hope Caspian talks to his dad soon. He seriously needs to. *tuts*
M chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
I maintain that there are no gay people in Kentucky.

Mainly because they all seem to be living in my house at the moment. (Isa and Robin say hi. As do Al, Rach, Meg, and Amelia. Damn it, I want my bed back.)

M
cere puddlecrow chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
a dang it!i sent a review but my computer shut down so i doubt it 's everything down under?daniel says 's standing over my shoulder right now and my computer is about 2 die again...dang..ill send another review maybe ill e-mail you!bubbi
Syringe Synesthesia chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
And by saying that Tyler made your morning, you just made Tyler's morning. He loves to make people happy. He's the kind of guy who will do anything to see you smile, including cooking you breakfast while wearing a French maid outfit and singing showtunes. (Please do not ask!) The fact that I have cool friends also makes him happy too, because he is my friend, therefore he is cool. He likes being cool. ...As for the live rabbit bit, I'm somewhat afraid to ask.

-"You can’t fault anything which combines snow, coffee, charitable actions, lip piercings, pink pens and kind-of-sort-of-stalking, you really can’t." Tyler fully agrees, and would like to add that everyone should just give up, because nobody will ever beat the story of his meeting Ian.

Personally, I love coffee, but I'm not an addict. A cup now and then makes me happy. My ex-boyfriend was planning to open a coffee shop, and he was going to give me a job there, but then he got arrested for assaulting his other girlfriend (who I knew nothing about), and I broke up with him after he spent two months in prison. Yeah, my love life? It's wonderful! Not. (Don't you just love sarcasm?)

Wicked! My word-and-phrase-inventing has gone international! Yes, be brainwashed by my clever wordplay, and spread my evile to the masses! You shall be greatly rewarded! (Not really, but I'll bake you some cookies. And then Tyler will eat them, or maybe Ian. Ian likes cookies.)

Giggle. Oddly enough, Tyler was a Playboy bunny for Halloween. Ian was sick, so when Tyler got home, he melted all the chocolates he had gotten and made Ian hot chocolate. It was really sweet. They're always doing stuff like that, but always manage not to be sickeningly adorable. Like the time Tyler was planning to go to his Grandparents' for Christmas. He had to drive because all of the plane tickets were sold out because of holiday visits. His car broke down, and had to be taken to the shop, so Ian took off from work to pick Tyler up, then he drove four hours to take Tyler to his Grandparents'. They all had dinner together.

I am so definately writing Tyler and Ian a story now. Tyler wants me to make story-Ian choke on a bagel (for some reason, he's become obsessed with that), but I said no. If you're interested in reading it, I'll let you know when I post it.

Jennifer seems to be a fairly common name around here. Is it that popular around you? I never answer to Jennifer either, but most people call me Jen or Jenny, and I really don't complain about it. I have a lot of nicknames, but nobody ever calls me by them. I do get called Butterfly by some of my friends, but I'm not sure how I got that nickname.

Well, I have to go. My next class starts in two minutes. Oh, and I just realized that I never once mentioned the story; it was awesome, of course.

x. Lace Butterfly.

PostScript: (To Emma) Haha, yes, there are gay people in Kentucky. I'd write more, but the bell for class just rang.

xx. Lace Butterfly.
Rabbit James chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
So like this whole tension thing between River and Caspian not good. Though I must say that I am loving it dearly. And besides the fact that it makes for a sweet story and kind of pisses me off, its very realistic. I think anyways, I mean I have incountered this kind of "hidden" tension in MY relationship so I can totally relate. Though it also doesn't help that I can draw startling parallels between River and Caspian's relationship now and my relationship with my boyfriend. Its kind of weird. Its the same feelings but different situation, obviously. And yeah...back to studying! P to the S: Thanks for providing a reason to not study !
BairbreB chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
I love how you worked in Aunt Emily spouting the title of your story. Quite appropriate.

Kudos for your creative achronism.

My poor River has turned into a rather tragic character. How much more will the poor boy have to endure?

Rocky Road? Not my choice of icecream, but then again my choices are frequently called boring.
darkness.takingover chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hey! really really great story! They're so cute together! and it's a good idea that he's mute! anyway, that's all i wanted to say! can't wait for the next update!
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »