Reviews for Of Tears And Broken Hearts
mythic-lionheart chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
doing good! keep up the great work!
made4reviews chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
*screams*

update! an update!

and finally some long lei-krissy interaction! they're my fave couple! when are they getting together? please! please! update soon!
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
You're story makes my heart ache in a delicious bitter-sweet kind of way and I am literally loving every second of it. I really dunno what else to say...keep it up and update soon.

myheartiswaypastbeating
BeautifulSin chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
CONTINUE!
Green Insanity chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
I stumbled across this somehow, I don't know. But I really like it, I hope you keep going with this, even though it's been a few months.

Leila sounds gorgeous. I'd probably be head-over-heels for her if I ever met her. Sven and Diane are great. I love it. And I'm sure a pairing between Leila and Kristen is coming soon, but I won't know if you don't continue!
Nico-artjunkie chapter 13 . 5/1/2007
YAY FOR UPDATE! *dances around happily* i haven't been on fp in like a month then i checked back and saw the update and i was like O_O REALLY! so yah then i had to recap myself then read on and it was a great chapter and i totally can't wait for the next i hope it comes soon

*Nico*
TemptationWaits chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
Jesus! Awesomeness /o\

The love, the drama, the friendship, the nice amount of making out…

I'm in love with this story!

Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon

I love your style, especially when Sven was singing for the first time. The passion I could read in there, nice job, really. And the flashbacks give a good insight about each character and their relationships. Another good thing.
Whoopee chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
update! *pout* it's been years (in my world) since you last updated dammit!
Jamith chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
I loved this new chapter..much drama, but in a good "hey this is an update and lots of stuff happened" drama way. Which is good and I can't wait to read the next chapter...which is gunna be up soon right?
made4reviews chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

do you have any idea how long i've been checking this story for updates?

i love you for updating!

*glomps*
BloodyDestiny chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
*runs screaming in a circle* Danger danger will robinson danger. This Audrey moving into town is not god and now she is going to be going to their school... not god. keep up the good work.
kaela t. sheldon chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
(pulls out a gun machine) DIE AUDREY, DIE! sorry but i just hate characters like that... a good friend of mine went throught the same crap and her boyfriend... ex-boyfriend is still all 'pity-me' and we're all going 'fuck-u!' :P so forgive me for being so biased. in any case, this chap is awesome! can't wait for the next update :D
Panic At The Stress Disorder chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Damn filters wont let me read chapter two at school _ will read the rest later but it's going great so far!
kaela t. sheldon chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i command you to update! lol, just kidding. this is such a good story and i can't wait to see how what else you got lined up for these characters. make it quick! :P
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
You can't end it here! Please update, this story is too unique and awesome for you to give up.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »