Reviews for Of Tears And Broken Hearts
wolvewere chapter 12 . 3/12/2007
I've never been this drawn into a story in such a long time.

It makes me sad to know that you haven't updated in such a long time, but you should. :]

I love everything about this story.
empty-spiral chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
wow...

im really impressed. i liked that alot. your characters were believable, and you juggled a large cast proficently, without confusing thier individual personas, which is something not many authors can do.
Orange chapter 12 . 12/13/2006
Well... it's hard to think of something to say that I haven't already included in our notes to one another. Sorry it took so long for me to finally review but... shit happens. You know how it goes. Once again I have to stress just how much I love the way all your characters mesh and clash. Everything about this chapter was just amazing and the teasers were... interesting to say the least. I can't wait until you send me chapter 9. I really wish I could leave something more indepth and witty and helpful but I can't really think of much to say about this chapter that we haven't already been through during the editing process. Beautiful work, babe. Thanks for the shout-outs, the one in the chapter was enough to make my ego swell but after looking at your profile I think the stupid grin I'm wearing is going to stay a while. Thanks for checking in and reminding me to review and good luck with the psycho-stalker chick.

PS: "although now she's doing it on a kinda acceptable level..." you're planning on explaining that sometime, right?

Yours Truly,

-Orange
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
This was a really good chapter, I love this story. Update soon.
Jamith chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
So I love this story...I knwo I'm repeating myself, but I can't help it. It was awesome. Update soon
Jamith chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I love this story. Just by the autor's notes I knew I would love it. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
LEDlorien7 chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
YESYESYES! YOU UPDATED! I was starting to worry that you dropped the story. *tear* It's been so long I had to go back and read the last chapter. Tsk tsk *shakes finger*. But, I'm SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! *hugs*

I love the chemistry going on between Sven and Diane. I look forward to watching it blossom. And then it... you are really killing me! You better update soon! And Audrey comes back! AGH! I have to know what happens next!

I love this story, in case you couldn't tell! please post again soon!
made4reviews chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
holy crap you actually updated!

btw...when are lei and kristen gonna get together? XD
PrettyAwkward chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Good Chapter, things just keep getting better and better. Update soon.
torment-writer chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
update soon! i'm gonna die waiting for your update!
torment-writer chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
totally awesome.. i'm basking in your... wittiness... omg...
torment-writer chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
over the top greatness... even though its femslash... i can still appreciate it.. haha.. hope you can make a great M/M story.. hehe...
xelaassiram chapter 11 . 9/14/2006
wow, this story is absolutely amazing. your writing skills are supurb and wow im just blown away. i truley hope you update this fic. its fantastic!
Orange chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
Well first off I'd like to say that you've got some real talent when it comes to writing. I love the characterization. Leila, and Kristen, and Sven are very round characters, and I can tell already that you don't just write characters, you Feel them, you create them, you give them life. And that's an amazing quality in a writer. The one thing that bothers me (well, bother seems like too harsh a word, just something that sticks out, really) is that all the (major) characters (as of yet) are homosexual (Kristen may or may not be an exception, that really depends on you, I suppose).

I have no problem with homosexuality, personally, I'm bisexual (it's more of an "I like who I like" type of thing, but it's simpler to just say "i'm bi") so that's not the issue. It's just that most gay people have both gay and straight friends, and too many gay people in one group doesn't happen often because they're normally the minority. But considering this revolves around the members of the GSA I guess it's not too unbelievable.

I've got to admit that Sven is one of the best characters I've come across in any femslash story on this site. She's gritty, sarcastic, and real, and vulnerable. She's flawed. All of your characters are. And I love that. Seeing a little something between her and Julia would be nice, maybe exploring the bit of conflict from her rather raw beliefs about herself and her relaionships.

As for the title... the first thing that came to mind was "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" but rethinking that the line "Ashes, Ashes, We all Fall down" in the Ring Around the Rosie rhyme seems more likely. Is it a prelude to a chapter titled "We all Fall down"? Or just something that fit well with the writing?

Sorry if the long review was annoying but I don't review much of anything anymore and I figure, when I do, I ought to make it count. Update soon, and feel free to e-mail me if by some strange twist of fate you could use my input, advice, or help in any way. I always enjoy talking to a talented writer. Good conversation can be hard to come by...

-Orange
PrettyAwkward chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
Good chapter, not much happens but still good. Update soon. o and you give good detail describing everything which is very good. Keep going.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »