Reviews for Of Tears And Broken Hearts
PrettyAwkward chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
Good chapter, not much happens but still good. Update soon. o and you give good detail describing everything which is very good. Keep going.
LEDlorien7 chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
heheh, I'm cheating by sending an anonymous review! i forgot to say that maybe Ashes, Ashes has something to do with "Ring Around The Rosie" where "ashes, ashes" comes right before "we all fall down". I think that might be it.
made4reviews chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
awesome chapter!

was diane looking at a certain band member XD
LEDlorien7 chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
Maybe Kristen just doesn't like guys... hm. heheh. it's always funny how obvious these things are to the readers, and the characters just don't get it.

HEHEH, speaking of, Diane likes Sven, and she doesn't know it.

*sings to ur characters* Iknow something you don't know. I know something you don't know lalalalalala. heheheheh

I LOVE THIS STORY! please continue *grovels*

BloodyDestiny chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
hm I wonder what is keeping Diane away from the bands. anyway keep up the good work.
Nico-artjunkie chapter 11 . 8/12/2006
the only reason i could think of is there is a Hidden in Plain View song titled Ashes,Ashes i have it but i don't know the lyrics so i couldn't relate it but Hidden in Plain View isn't a very well known band so i doubt thats it anyway i love your story i've been reading it for a while i just haven't reviewed so...keep up the good work *Nico*
LEDlorien7 chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
DARN! i had this whole long review written out for you, and then i pressed submit review again and it went bye-bye! T_T

I'll try to remember:

So, Kristen is straight, huh? that's too bad. I know how it feels to like a girl who's straight, and it's painful. Lei doesn't like her yet, but she will.

I love Sven. I wish i could hug her. she does deserve love. she does! i really wish someone could come into her life who would love her. I think it's gonna be Diane. I love that Sven is a musician. that's awesome!

What happened to Lei sounds horrible. Audry must be so mean. how awful.

I really really really love this story. I hope you keep it going! please do, i like it!

LEDlorien7 chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
aw, their so cute! it's nice to see them make up like that. now all they need is to get together! heheh.

Aw, poor Sven. i wish i could hug her and tell her she is loved. yeah Sven! give her some hell! heheh. actually i hope she doesnt hurt Diane because that would be problematic.

oh, is something going to happen between Sven and Diane? hm? it seems likely...

LEDlorien7 chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
AHAH! it seems they have figured it out at last! yeehah! ooh, the plot thickens! now i'm so excited to keep reading!
LEDlorien7 chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
who is this raven-haired beauty? she sounds HOT! I love the way you describe her, as an angel and as a goddess and everything. it's very strong description. i love the line "You can invade my personal space anytime" very smooth. Lei is brave different and mysteriously interesting. you are so good with words! OK, what happened between the raven haired girl and Lei? i'm assuming it didn't end well, because Lei is currently unattached.

A realistic idealist hm... what a good term. If i had known it, i would have called myself one. cool. can i use it?

WOW, a party! excitement! can i go? heheh. I like Sven. Diane is annoying. w/e. i like!

LEDlorien7 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
wow, Lei is amazing! she is so open and out! wonderful!

I'm glad Kristen was an actual member of GSA, and it's annoying the Diane is just going because Lei is.

Good chapter. i must READ ON!

LEDlorien7 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
wow, Leila's parents didn't realize what they did to her. what a sad childhood, always alone, always moving.

Kristen's in love. hahaha. she doesn't even know it! does she not remember when she and Leila were friends?

Small word choice suggestion: "Kristen couldn’t point it out yet but she knew there was something there – something unexplainable" I'd suggest using inexplicable. i think it would work better.

Nice chapter! i love this story!

PrettyAwkward chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
This is a really good story so far. I like how you have the flash backs, it really gives you the background of them. Update Soon.
LEDlorien7 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Oh my god! that memory was so sweet and cute and adorable! Leila was very cute and innocent too. wow, she changed a lot, huh?

of course Diane is a cheerleader. i should have known. heheh. she's kind of pathetic really.

so Lei is gay? ALRIGHT! heheh

I really love this story!

LEDlorien7 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
wow, nice chapter! i liked your description of the party. it was very well done. I also liked the banner. Leila sounds wicked hot! heheh.

100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »