Reviews for Son of Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
awesome
mushplomplom chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
a cliff hanger that shall never be dropped
M.K. Fileur chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
*dies* no! why must it end? ;_;

oh my god you are a genius and i worship the! n
Miss Imaginary chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hm. I think I'm interested in hearing about this Patrick fellow, now. .

Can we uh, make that happen?
Cinera chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That story was cute. Weird way to describe it, but it was cute just the same.
Redrum chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I swear to never name my kid Hector if it lands him with 'Heck' as a nickname.

I wish I had parents like Hector's dad. Well, without the molesting bit. But to be so accepting and open... that would be nice.

Great read. It was light, but good.
just baja chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
wow xan that was...funny but adorable...absolutely hilarious...and btw, the ending of Memory Gap was good but I HATE it. yes, its because i like the dad and the kid 2gether. so don't be mean but it was a good end, I have to admit that.

This was awesome. You're great...

LATER!

hugs,

ELEMENT
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
LOLZ! He's such a nice father! ::winks:: in more ways than one! W

I like the phone conversation at the end! ::laughs::
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I think I'd be a little creeped out and feel almost raped if I was Heck... Egh. (You certainly like the incestual slash, don'tcha?)

Nonetheless, nifty keen. I feel sense I've noticed this multiple times now that I'm going to share what little insight on writing. Any number under one-hundred in a story needs to be written out. No 17's 16's those kinds of things.

Also, though I've never been confused on this matter before, it helps readers understand who's talking when you seperate a new speaking into a new paragraph. It just helps. (Not everyone is brilliantly perceptive or even mildly perceptive.)

So there's your hints. I think I'm going to end up reading everything you have posted on here at some point in time. Hehehe. Well, I'm out.

Sincerely signed,Lysh
Maris. S chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
*lol* Kinda starange about the dad and all but I guess it makes sense. I'm mean, it's not like they full on...yea. (can't say what I want since I'm at school) anywhoo, I thought it was okieso
PlzNsertSN chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That was strange...but in a nice way, it made me smile. Poor Greg huh? I'm not feeling very elaborative at the moment, so suffice it to say that I like this story, it's good.
hesfb chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
haha this story was cute/funny and slightly disturbing... the slight incest thing. i thought the greg thing was kinda unresolved... like you werent quite sure if there was more between them and i thought there was and then uncle ivans old lover patrick comes in on the action and im like woah. okay. strange inter-familiar relations these ppl have. that said i did like it... and you know what id really really like? i sequel with the lovely heck and patrick... :):):) lemony goodness me thinks
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This was...a bit strange, but in a cool way. The whole father/son thing was unusual, but it was nice. I can't believe how open his dad was...it was almost scary...reminds me that one time before my dad told me before I went on a night out with my friends that you can get STDs from oral sex too..never mind. Nice story, if a bit random. Poor Greg..must feel horrible. Why do people like pepperoni on their pizza? It's pretty disgusting.
bambi4real chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
okay. That was something. I thought this little ditty was more disturbing. I think there is a good reason why fathers don't witness their sons' orgasms...they shouldn't be in the room! It was a really fast read and it flowed nicely. Of course all the coincidences were just too coincidental to be believable but they allowed for you to wrap it up nicely. I don't know at the end wether to go "how cute" or "oh my gosh!". Did you post the other story you referred to in the intro at AFF?
Cookie Gestapo chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Err...that was actually a good story. Wow.