Reviews for Carved
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Strong work here, written with passion and emotion. I like the tasteful repetition of "Carved." This was a dark poem, but written very well.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow...i really like this one a lot...i like the way the intensity increases and the desparation levels go up...great job on this one...keep writing forever and always...

Jessica
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I love this, great job!
in theory chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
The unchained rhyming scheme was really enjoyable, it gave a sense of unforced flow. Nice job :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
wow.. I love how the beginnins is such a creepy mean tone & the ending was liek so sweet.. very cool.. I like it a lot
AllyCred chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
there's so much emotion coming from this...so much pain and a sense that the speaker wants to get away from this person so much but just can't becoz no matter where they are, that person is beside them, even to the grave...well done, i love the way you have written this.

lots of loveAC
Anna178 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Thanks for your review.

The emotion in this is wel portrayed, and I can really see where its coming from. Your a very talented writer and maybe i'll review some more of your stuff as well.

ANNA
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very beautiful and imagery is really strong. So well written, excellent job! QueenVixta
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Deep, and well-detailed, I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I like this. Powerful and passionate, a bit haunted, but also with a sad loving. Beautifully written. Great job.