Reviews for Wonder
MCThespian410 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow. I love this one. Despite the fact that you sounded like a borg when you said, "resistance is futile." :-P But, I love this poem. I love the message, the way it's put into words, and I especially love the last stanza. :-)
tripletxtreme chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I think the last stanza was the best. It's a whole poem in itself. You should make this into two poems; keep the first three stanzas as one poem, and expand on the last paragraph into another poem. I especially liked the last two lines " You laugh, but it doesn't matter;/I am a loser- and there's nothing better."Lovely. I like this.
BlackPheonix08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Brilliant! This is a ... I don't know what it is ... something good. Like a Reeses cup, only not. I like Reeses cups. Because they're good. (Who needs a nap? ME!) Anyway ... really good. Keep it up!

~Angel's Broken Heart
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I don't know if I liked the last line of this. Maybe it's the word "loser" I don't like - I know it's what you meant to expres and I respect that but I thought a word more expressive of the speaker's vulnerability might be better. But I like this still...a very interesting expression of an old theme.
CerriC chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I liked this, but there's a sense of rambling about it. Really, I'm not sure that the last stanza fits. Just my opinion, of course.
Artemis1860 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
awesome, when read in its proper context. rofl.
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Original,and you get your point across _ I like it, keep it up.-pammy-