Reviews for into air
whoregasm chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
okay...you blew me away, and i think that every good poet has heard the comment 'it felt like you were writing about me' at least once, but i'm serious. i loved this piece, every single fucking line. and well it DID feel like you were writing about me, the hearts in skin and glitter, the glow stars and waking with hands on stomachs...everything. i loved it, absolutely adored it. i must print it out and put it on my wall of poets. well i am going to go now, i fear i am rambling. love and ecsatsy-jessika
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I don't know if you meant this to be sad or not, because it wasn't. can't really describe the feeling. Nice job.
Nivek Relleom chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
beautiful. i really do love this. in fact, i think i'll add it to my favorites. consider yourself awarded a trophy. check out some of mine, if you have the time, please?
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
beautiful. really, just an amazing work of poetic beauty. "carving hearts into her skin", "as she tries to define her madness with magazing cut-outs of her favorite unknown movie stars" & "teaches herself how to lie". those lines just struck me as something beautiful.

* noelle