Reviews for I Hurt Too
SilverHawk chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Very nice. I know how you feel, I really do. It's a hard feeling, wanting to help, but being shut out, or feeling as though you're being ignored. Email me anytime you want to chat, I'll not ignore you ;-) Keep writing ;-D
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*cheers* I'm used to playing peacemaker, too, and sometimes it gets tough...I really relate to this, keep it up.-pammy-x3
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Awesome poem, I cannot say how many times I have felt like this. We all just have to try and pull through though don't we? It is a great poem anyhow and very emotion-packed. Thanks for the Reveiw!
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
things must be hard on you, huh?

i know for a fact that it is hard to be there for everyone, and that i can be a burden to others when i get tired of this fight with myself, and from them. sometimes you do need to hurt yourself just to match the pain you are feeling inside.

being there for someone who is suffering a great deal is a lot to have placed on you, and it can be overwhelming. to be there for someone and to have them ignore all the effort that you put in is pretty hard as well, and all you want is for them to say the words back to you, that THEY care about you and want to take care of you.

then again, it can be just as hard to try and repay the help that you gave them, because in their minds, it could be priceless.

but in the end, you cant be there for everyone, and at times, everyone needs to have someone to tell them that it is okay.

i hope you feel better soon _

Claire
The-Unwanted-Puppy chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I know what it's like to feel lonely. To feel like your in a room full of people screaming at the top of your lungs, and nobody even notices you. But what you wan is that one person to see you. This poem explains it all. I really enjoyed this one. Keep it up.

~Puppy~
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Is it because of me that you feel this way? I'm sorry if it is. Any ways nice poem.
Jitterrue chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
i can tell this is very heart felt