Reviews for Buried 3 Days
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wow, this is great. nice imagry. i like the last sentence in here "fishing wire is best for goodbyes" ha, nice. well, very good. keep writing!

davida
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Really interesting...so many different ways to take it as well. Good work!
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
weddings symbolize enternal commitment. wedding dresses are white. white is innocence. The loss of innocence, the scramble for smoething that amtters, and the fact that life is hard but beautiful, cruel as it is. Fantastic.
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Definately worrisome. Anxieties resurface at times like these, but fishing wire? A set of steel wires can slice the head clean off. Or, if rightly used, piano wire is even cleaner.

But, on the other hand, I find this to be frantic, yet, calmly depressed.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Thankyou for your review, in it you said 'interesting approach,' i feel i must say that with your poem as well. THough individuality in a poem is a very good thing in my opinion, change is good, there does need to be a certain amount of depth in a poem.

Anyway, a few of the lines I love, esecially: 'All white lace, smothering ruffles' and other such reference to a weeding dress, I think that particular part of the poem was worded beautifully.

ANNA
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Like the abstract feel to this, the kind of desperateness. It's very good well done.