Reviews for That's Life
Emma chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
O very good fic, poor james :( hope he leaves his wife. Keep up the good job! :D
Woodstock1330 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Thanks for the reviews wishmaster, yea i know the 1st chapter is very confusing but its supposed to be, you'll understand why later and it will all make sense... in fact I was afraid I'd given a little to much explaination in it. I hope you'll keep reading despite the confusion and thanks again for your comments, I appreciate it!
Ky chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
man tinseltown won't know what hit em...i did a pretty good job of casting before reading the story...nice job describing the characters to me wood. i can picute EVERYONE (gerry especially) in their roles...awesome job, keep it coming *two thumbs up* however, as it says critique, i have to say something negative...ok,u have typos. there, i said it..i am so ashamed lmao
Wishmaster chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Okay, this chapter was less confusing. I hope we hear more abour Kat soon. I feel bad for James, Leanne is a bitch. Update soon.
Wishmaster chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I'm very confused about how Leanne and Kat know each other, or who James is, or why they are "competing". I like Kat and Bethany a lot, and I know you have another chapter up, but I think you should rework the first chapter a little bit so more things are explained. All that aside, good beginning, your protagonist is very likable.