Reviews for Quest of the Gingerbread Man
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
LOl I love this, it's lighthearted and fun...you don't see that enough anymore, at least not as well done as this
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my god, that was hilarious with a capital 'H'! You know what else starts with the letter 'h'? If you guessed 'Halloween,' you're completely right! Yay! Happy Halloween, Amethyst!

loserz. ;P
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hey! lol this is great! It made me laugh. It's got a good pace and I like the use of rhyming couplets. I agree with the reviewer who mentioned the line on which the word "well" is repeated in a rhyme though. Apart from that, and the line about the wolf's beret being thrown, which I totally don't understand, this is a wonderful piece!

Thank you for your delightful reviews!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
gosh that was like so god! wat tym do you go online we should talk its been long ya know! anyways it was great me gonna update my fics soon so just wait hehe
Fantwriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Haha, this is so funny xDi think it'd be even better if it was edited a bit. some parts of the rhyming were a lil oddlike:

"Alas, Alas things weren’t wellFor the wolf wanted to wear the crown as well" O.o;;

wonderful read ) great imagination