Reviews for Senseless
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
fucking-A right...

TheBrokenWanderer
Alice Fey chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Ooh...this is nice, this should be turned into a song. You should become a lyricist.
Kassia Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Ouch! Does someone need and Ice pack for that burn? (I'm not trying to be funny or play down the seriousness of it or anything) Wow. That was harsh. Whoever got on you black list sure is stupid. Don't worry, whoever he is for what ever he did. He'll get his. Very nice! I like the parenthesees (I'm sure that's spelled wrong), I'm not sure what purpose they serve but they are something intresting and new. They seem to give it more special than the surrounding text. Anyway, good work!
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I like this one. It reminds me of something I wrote a while back. Thank you for reviewing one of my poems. :) Keep up the good work with your poetry. :)
demondragon666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
sweet! you could so turn that into a song...that is an awesome poem i loves it!luv ya girl!
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
i like how you repeated "snseless" it putting "fucking senseless" made it even more powerful. very good.
The Sweetest Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
wow. harsh and honest. great job, i like how you let it all out. keep up the good work!