Reviews for Cut
MB Rumpf chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
lol that basicly sums it up...lol. For me its like...everything is wrong in my life...then when i put the razor to my skin and see the blood...it takes the pain away...I know it sounds stupid but...
BLANK00000000000000000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This poem truely expresses cutting for what it is. An "addicted to the pain". It's nice to know that there are people out there who understand. Keep up the good work.
Kassia Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Interesting. It's a very nice poem. Do you like rhyming. Well you're very good at it! Keep up the awesome work and please don't kill yourself or something not so smart like that! We'll all miss your awesome rhyming guruness and blunt writing!
Single Black Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
you know, i've thought about it...i could never do it though...i find i can't inflict pain on myself...i osuldn't even pull my own teeth out...lol...i checked out your website, i like your drawings...they remind me of nightmare before christmas figures...i like that style for some reason...it's simple with distinguished meaning...
demondragon666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
wow! i love it...ofcourse i all ready told you that when you showed it to me...but it so beautifully written.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Hey, if you ever want to talk about it with someone you don't know at all. IM or Email mei'll talk back.

east of eden
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
me likey! you write in such a powerful way. i can relate to this one. good.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
this describes my feelings so much on cutting and you explain it very well...i love every single line and this is just omg, no words can describe how this has affected me, well done, its beautiful and artistic and ever so deep, ur amazing, never stop writing.

lots of loveAC

P. for the review appreciate it.