Reviews for Sickly Crimson Portrait
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
wowness sugar! just the words crimson portrait kik ass! you have talent sugar!
ilovetheopera chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
As much as i detest and try to dissuade those people who keep on making attempts to take their own life, maybe just for the high, or for the drama, this poem is well-written with elements of half- and full- rhyme. i liked the flow between verses, and the rhythmic sound it produced when read, but definitely not the subject. just- please, dont be the next one to add to the death toll caused by over-dramatic and self-deprecating, loserlike people who don't want to help their own life and make it meaningful. (sorry if i was offensive, but i feel rather strongly about thsi subject.)
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I really like this, it's very well written and I KNOW THE FEELING AND SITUATION. It can feel so much better at times to hack into ourselves, release that pain...desire...hate...love, whatever it may be. I think this piece flows very well and has a distinct, bloody-beautiful sound. Good job.
Psycho Romanticist chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
No problem. You have great poems on here! Oh and thanks for reviewing mine.

I like this poem. Even though it seems to be long, and such - it still holds its tone and pace.

great job!
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This was really sad, but sweetly written at the same time. This is a very touchy subject for me, because I can relate. You captured all the feelings in this poem though and they came through stong. This is definately an excellent poem.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow. That was truly amazing!
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This is very well written. The poem captured my attention from the first word until the last. Keep it up!
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wow, powerful stuff. beautifully expressed. keep writing and stay strong. all my love, shadowed mind
Speaker For The Live chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Amazingly descriptive, beautiful piece. The lines "Hidden is her passage,She’s hidden from you and me." feel a bit awkward, because of the repeat of hidden and the length of the second of the two, but other than that, probably the best piece I've read on fictionpress.
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
omg Alex u have so outdone yourself in this poem. The metaphors are great it's amazing how you can write this with so much emotion and yet write from the 2nd person. I am so pproud of you this truely is fantastic. "her pain is her motivation" why can't any1 get that about cutters? it's amazing you just have to come see me now
Infection chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
this was really good, best one i have read tonight. keep it up.
in theory chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Ooh so gothic, I find that about a lot of your poetry though. It's a good job I love the style XD hehe. Great job :P)
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
wow... I'm speechless, it makes me hurt to hear your pain...
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Sweet, a simple writing style with the verses, yet it still captures such deep meaning and tragedy.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
hey,

wow this poem is amazing... a little sad but REALLY good description. You are a very talented writer.

keep it on,