Reviews for A RoLL of ThE DiCE
lastwrites chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I love this poem... however, please cut back on the "baby" and "honey" stuff.
moonorchid chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
this way amazing. it was very catchy and flowed rhythmically. i liked how you made the city sound like such an ideal place for this to occur. the title, "a roll of the dice", seems wrong a first, but after you think about you think about it, it seems like the perfect title. good job
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Another rap-poem! Hellzyeah!

"At the end of the week / With the neon lights glowing / And at midnight there's a showing / Of our favorite movies down at the cinema / With the city smell of everything in the air / Your perfume is my favorite aroma / I'm addicted to you like you are to me." :My favorite snip. I love the way you describe city-scenes, your language is so enchanting. Hehe... neon lights- city smells- addiction- ...good times, god times, lol. Keep writing!
zz00 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Aww, cute! It's adorable, actually. I liked that. Great job!:)
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*sniffs* This was so sweet and again really emotional, me love it...i know i can relatie to feeling like this atleast three times in my life...heh, well done once more, coz u have much talent_
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
heys...wow..i loved the whole comparison to "a roll of the dice" the title definitly caught my attention. This was def. some kewl stuff...*kw*

britney
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Great Job i love it. Sorry i haven't revied haven't had the time. Thanks for all your reviews enjoyed. Keep writing because iw ill love to read. love always and forever mandi
Neaera chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Now this Pammy... is extremly good wicked stuffs. I'm.. wow... That's good... GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
pretty
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
woah, very nice. what a great theme. all i can say is is EXCELLENT.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
reminds me partly of a hip hop song and gambling.

i didnt really favor the second stanza as much as the first one though.

You're my favorite place to hideAnd seekAt the end of the weekWith the neon lights glowingAnd at midnight there's a showingOf our favorite movies down at the cinemaWith the city smell of everything in the air- swoon, pure smell and hide and seek.

sahweet.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is slightly odd, but I did enjoy it! :)