Reviews for Black Circles
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
the situation is well described... giving the reader some sort of idea of what is going on, and the emotions being felt by the characters within the poem.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
oh this is terrific and terrifying. one i can relate to , and this is so delicately heart breaking and moving. the amount of love and care in this is overwelming. a really fragile and sweet tale.
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Holy shit. I love the repitition. In a way it feels like the person in the poem is going from being quietly concerned and hopeless to being really quite angry and vengeful. I like the transition.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
the feelings are so vivid in this piece you did a great job

keep writing!
Forbidden Secrets chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Good god, I loved this. Truly passionate and... wow. I'm not sure what but this really hit me hard and I can't quite explain it. Good job.
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wow... this is seriously amazing. It's so powerful. Argh, crap, it's so fantastic and I seriously love it and I can't really tell you why. Sorry about that.

But I especially love the second stanza, and it just makes me ache with it's sadness and amazing-ness.

Going on my favourites. B.

And, omg, omg, thankyou thankyou for all your reviews. They made me giggle with self-involved happiness.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I loved this. seriously, the whole thing is just so gorgeous and utterly heart wrenching. the repetativ line " what did he do to you? " - just stuns me and leaves my heart aching so bad. love it. I really really do.

* noelle
emmathree chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Sckucking amazing. I love this. Oh Em Gee, amazing...