Reviews for Home Sweet Fucking Home
CrimsonSoulTears chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
pls pls pls keep writin I realli realli want 2 no wat happens!

x
worshipme chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This is an interesting story not of the calibre I am used to reading but exceptable. You need to include more exclaimation marks in order to add authenticity to your work. Keep trying you may make it one day!
CrimsonSoulTears chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
wow how understandin of her grandma, shes like super granny no reel granny wuld do that. i love the unatural beuty of lizzy at the funeral, amazin how her makeup wasnt even smuged. Wow. I wish a prince was in luv with me but all the princes i no go to all-boys skuls, probly gay.
Opal Fairy chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
brilliant chapter and pleased Lizzie has Willism to help her and such a nice Grandma most would be less understanding. Update soon
shedyourmask chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Aw! I really love the story line! I especially loved when you found out that she and Prince William are have an affair behind the scenes. I can't wait to hear what's next. Update soon, and review my next two chappies when I have them up.
Opal Fairy chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
FINALLY that was a really sad chapter but very good. Ignore the bad review and listen to other supportive ones. update soon.

Opal fairy
Haematite chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
itsw really good. loving it. please keep going!
Millie Ham chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Hey,great story umm just please keep going. i wanna know what happens
Paige Marie Halliwell chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
roflmao. that's great. :P
MewMewFlora chapter 7 . 11/4/2005
This is an awesome story. You are a great elite author. Just one thing can you update soon. Oh and please describe a little of how the characters look. Because I am not from England so I really dont know how cute Prince William is. I'm african-american,Indian,Hebrew and something else that I do not know of. Great story. You are Elite
Opal Fairy chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
Whats happened?That was a brilliant chapter so sad. Who cares about the spelling nad grammar mistakes I can't exactly talk. Thank you for your reviews sweetie they make me feel sad but compell me to keep anyway need to go,look forward to reading more of this story.

Opal Fairy
Rock and Roll Instead chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
Oh wow, I truly love this update soon, it's wonderful!I feel so bad for Lizzie...and yet so happy for her because she has job so far!
TopazDragon chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Hm interesting new chapter, I liked it a lot, can't wait until the next one.
Ham chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
Hey, great. but just keep going
Opal Fairy chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
great new chapter and such a sudden change of mood it shocked me. One moment your ahh how sweet and next her mums died. I'm looking forward to reading more to find out more about her relationship with her mum.

Opal fairy x