Reviews for Handmaid
violet bones chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
wow, very well done! i loved the imagery. this and the end are my favorite lines: "define her so well

that she’ll get lost

when she tries to find herself."
angelicprotection chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
wow it truely is a story of a lost early teenage girl
Hele chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
It is impossible to deny that this poem is excellent: it is eloquent and affecting, and makes use of very vivid , I felt that I couldn't really keep up with it: it drifted from subject to subject (or appeared to), which was disorientating. Moreover, it was so long that by the time that I got to the end I was entirely lost and couldn't quite summon up the courage to read it through again to try and understand it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
awesome as always.. I love the ending
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Absolutely EXCEPTIONAL WRITING!

Your visions, thoughts feelings everything; I admire your work without doubt. YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST POETS ON HERE!

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
A Phantom Stranger chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I dont really know how any of my reviews can add anything new to any ocean of comments...I hardly feel its worth it! But alas I just wanted you to know that as I as an individual enjoyed and continue your enjoy your poems very much
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
As always, beautiful. Keep it up!
AngelK chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
wow. poewrful contradiction(s). I dont know if everything got in to me yet. True. What is beauty after all? I like it.-K
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I really really like this, though I'm a bit unsure what it's about...is it about a girl talking about the girl her boyfriend used to date/was married to that died/broke up with him? And how she wanted to hate her but she really couldn't? I get a bit confused, too, at the "name each corner of my heart/like her did"...who is he, an unnamed ex?

Even if I'm wrong in all my ideas, I still really like this.
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
How beautiful she was/in her ruby raw relic/the bridesmaids dress/handmaiden

This poems is spectacular. So vivid and imaginative. I loved it.

P.S: I just wanted to say thank you so very much for your review to my poem. :D
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
The ending was beautiful here! I really like the way you write!

Much love, Rosanna.
GaryLovesPickles chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Another beauty! i like the smoking images at the beginning esp. iz xx
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
The way you wrote this poem just made me want to keep reading this until the end. It's amazing!
in theory chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I like your narrative, it's descriptive and strangely antique. It feels Victorian. Nice work.
warriorwoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
sorry, I didn't quite understand this one.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »