Reviews for Back to You
heyitsstupidme chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
after reading this, I'm in a good mood :)
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
EK!

HOW CUTE!
house of flies chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ha! this is so funny. i love the summary. anyway, i've never seen you've got mail, and maybe now i won't.
ItalianQT chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
This story is so cute! :-)
Mrs. Matt Shadows chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
That was beyond cute.
BreathingFlames chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Aw... *melts* That is so completely, entirely, amazingly adorable. I adore it.

And, sure I care if two hot guys are screwing. And sure I'm female. But I'm bi. So ha. *sticks out tongue*

Mounds of kudos!

K
Rachizzle chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
lmao.. I love how you write your stories. A for this one, update soon please, I know its hard but forrizzle. _
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Yayness they engaged! whoop whoop! And i totally love the book The Outsiders, and Soda is awesome. Luke and Dylan are great, i love them and Dylans parents. Anywho dude, great story and i cant wait until you update again!
Blue Screen of Death chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Well, you weren't kidding about the non-angst thing...jeez, i've gotten so used to reading effing depressing stuff that i keep waiting for one to get diagnosed with cancer (hows that for scary? 0.o) I really enjoyed reading Luke's character; he was like undecided between too pessimistic, or insanely(sp?) odd... aren't childhood-friendships turned romances after 10 years just the best? lol

Moon's Tears
susy chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ew ew ew ew ew! But funny funny funny
multiples of six chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
AWW! What an awesome story. I love Luke.. and Dylan's parents. Luke's mom reminds me of mine.. ick. And now engagement! Woohoo! Is there going to be more? *does the happy dance*
OhNoUdIdNt chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
omg i love this story:)
No Free Refills chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
well, you've been known to rush stories.

Lucas could have at least bought a ring or something..

but the surprise was nice nonetheless.

I hope you insert something to catch reader's attention in here though...and not make it like the book The Fuck Up, which is just day-to-day blah.
Prisoner-11 chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Lol. Funny.
S.Tori chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
OHMYGOSH this is so cute... DON'T DO ANYTHING MEAN OR ANGSTY TO THEM! **terrified** but... ahh... that is so adorable... ending up with the guy that he met in kindergarten... It makes all my squee!instincts kick in. I love the way the narrator talks - how he is always going to google to check on things. I also love his descriptions of his family... it cracks me up Especially when they come out to Dylan's parents, and he's all "WAIT THAT'S NOT FAIR!" because instead of flipping out, they settle a bet.

Awesomesauce. _

But seriously, you totally have me smiling like an idiot- the whole one-true-love-sucker-complex and all. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. SQUEE!

Love to you. So. Much. Love. _