Reviews for Suicide Note
revolutionxrock22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow...your emotion is simply amazing...I love how you can transform your feelings into words...very very nice.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hey. This is the first of your poems I've read and I like it. ((Not first but first to be reviewed. I'll review all the ones I read, kay?))

Anyway, I hope you wanting to kill yourself isn't how you really feel but I do like the concept of a dying rose.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This poem is really good... my friend Oriel Cassandra told me to read your stuff and I am glad she did coz IT IS FICKEN AWESOME!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
this is one of the best songs, I have ever read, great work
Ian Cottle chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Please, don't do this to yourself in real life, then I would have lost a friend... that would suck...
Caitlyn Lennon chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
woah oh. its dark its emotional its powerful it's REAL. you did a great job. and dont die because u are too fucking good of a writer lol
Steve The Video Game Nut chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Holy f**k, that was great.

I loved these two lines :

"My dying rose,Forever locked in regret"

I don't know why, I just did.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
WOW...this was hell fricken awesome, i loved it...this was so powerful and so personal, it also sounded like a realy good song...it should be made into one...very good lyrics_ Keep up the awesome work_
LadyAurelis chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i hope this is just a poem... i have thought about this... please don't do it... i used to cut... plz be carefulFondlyLadyAurelis
AmbroseMaximilien chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
WHOMG, scary O_O

But i liked your expression and the way you constructed each sentence.
dulcestrawberrie chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
so painful. do u really have that much sorrow trapped deep inside u? Anyways i thought it was cool, good, great. It suits u oh so well.
Cassie chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Whoa, nice stuff. Very dark. Yay you!