Reviews for No One Said it Would be Easy
Liebe Dance chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is a really good start for your story. I enjoy your writing style a lot. I liked how you introduced the girl and complicated friends before you introduced Luca (who I'm assuming is the main character from the summary). You introduced the characters and began the characterization quite well. In my opinion that's the hardest part about beginning a story: making the characters believable and establishing them without become boring (ie He was this, she was that, etc). So, good job on that.

I can't really find much wrong with the story at this point. Nothing is incredibly awkward, unbelievable or just plain bad. There are just a couple words/phrases I would change such as splitting the last sentence on the first paragraph (the one that begins "No more waking up at 7am, no more struggle to stay focused...") into two sentences. In that sentence I don't really like teh word "basically." It doesn't seem to fit the writing style you've established.

Well... That's all for this chapter. I hope that was helpful.
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Hi I just finished reading all the chapters in your story, even with my brothers screaming at me to get off the computer, I still managed to get completely wrapped up in it. It was great! You should really keep it up! And I wouldn't mind getting a review from you on one of my stories... That is, once I get some posted! :D
critiqua chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
eep! this is really, really, really good. update it soon!
KD chapter 8 . 11/24/2005
Hey soz for delay hehe anyway...so much for not knowing where this is guna go! It's good very good so keep it up! As much u dnt want 2... hehe
Jaz108 chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
too lazy to login.. i seriuolsy do not like jayden.. i think i sed that in another review...
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
Oh. My. God! I got your txt earlier but I don't have any $ to txt back, you know how it is ;-) but I thought I'd check this out asap.

Wow. The last half made tears come to my eyes. That could just be because I have a cold and my eyes are a bit itchy and watery...or it could have been out of complete shock and empathy towards Hailey who has always been my favourite character as she reminds me of myself (I realise that wasn't deliberate)Jayden is an asshole! I hope this brings her closer to Cody, Cody is sweet, and sounds cute and even if hes not some hot guy in a band, then hes still a better person...

please write more soon hun! and I'll see you on thursday...*sigh* I'm so not ready for my 1st exam. How did Bio go? whoops this is supposed to be a review...you know I love this story! what more can I say...
katie-gurl chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
Hey...this is getting better and better :D I can't wait to find out what happens...keep writing :P
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
I think I must have started reading this chapter and then had to get off the computer or something, coz I remembered the start, but I hadn't read the rest...anyway, I still love this story, please write more whenever you have a chance (in between studying *cough*)
Weezer Is My Lover chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
hey

thanks so much for the review...im glad someone finally read it.

and i
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
this is so good girl. I want to read more as soon as possible. The only thing I might suggest is to speed things up a tad (without giving stuff away) but maybe, bring in a few small dramas, or something to really involve the reader if you get me? anyway I love this story, keep writing :)
orchestra-girl chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
It's really good! I like it a lot. I don't like Jayden though, and i don't like Hailey too much, but update soon!
katie-gurl chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
Good! I meant good nt god...y am i adding 2 ur ego? Anyway keep it up :P
katie-gurl chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Hey this is god...ur best so far. It's putting me off doing my own coz i CAN'T WRITE! gr...keep it up ;) :P
jukeboxsabotage chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
this chapter's alright. but there isn't a spark or feeling that draws the reader in. maybe it's just me. lol. like Alexa doesn't seem like a likely candidate for a "heroine" if you catch my drift. luca's just seems to be one more of those rich boys who have their lives pretty much mapped out for them. that's the impression i get. you need to draw your readers in. make your characters alive, in that sense. XD. i hope this helps. you know my email. if you need any help on this, maybe just ask on youngwriters101 or email me mmkay? i'll try to help if i can.
Jaz108 chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
hey, Seems like a fun story! I like it how theres not lots an lots of text jsut describing everyone. Hmm, what more to say? I dotn liek Jayden very much.. but yeah.. i dont have much more to say.. its almost 2 am for me an im tired..sorry..