Reviews for Passages Of Snow and Flowers
Alence chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
this sounds a lot like sasukes and narutos relationship lol keep up the good work
Kireiko chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
Wow, that's a wonderfully written piece, 'Strangers Unaware'. Really beautiful and haunting in some way. I really liked it.

The flow and pace is nicely set, and the imagery and tone it provokes seems sad yet powerful. The only thing that is kind of off-setting is 'meeting at eyes', to me the flow of words and rhythm is just a bit off, a little too abrupt, but that's just me. Anywho, I really enjoyed this piece - wonderful job!

(wow, that person was awfully rude in her comment ne? 'try this - don't write poetry' - ? I think you're a wonderful writer and you write poetry beautifully as well.)

_

~kir
HunyBaby28 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
try this.. dont write poetry. try prose or maybe nothing, stick with haikus. i'm not a fan of poetry but this extra cliche.
Insomniac247 chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
How sad.

No one will hear this person's cry for help, because no one will take the time to get to know him/her (And I mean really know, not just talk to). And/or this person is too afraid to overtly show his/her true self to anyone because of some kind of fear, and on some level rejection. But they want to be known.

Absolutely stellar! What can I possibly tell you to improve? Especially with poetry? I'd feel like a real a** giving you pointers on something you do far better than me. All I can do is give you my opinion.

This poem almost instantly touched me and made me sad. It was strange in the way that as I read it, before my mind comprehended the words my heart felt it. I can't say how you did it, whether it was rhythm or word choice or both, only that you really tugged on the emotions with this one. Though there was imagery, none was needed. It was all raw emotion. Beautiful. Yes, I know I sound sappy, but it's true.
Insomniac247 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Much of poetry in my opinion is perception. I've definitely given this poem some heavy thought. I've read and reread it, giving it the consideration is deserves. (I can't help it I have a very analytical personality.)

I get a story of love hoped for by two people, yet both are afraid of it, or resigned against it for their own reasons.

Somehow the two get together (or it is unrequited), it seems almost by fate (they fought against it but it happened anyway), yet one at least is hurt, left to be forgotten. And they want the other to see how hurt they are, see their feelings, but it seems useless.

So the "hurt one" moves on though they don't see much hope for the future (with love anyway). Her/his personality won't let them give up, but part of them sees the struggle as person, though determined to be happy, seems to be fighting against their own pessimism.

Okay I tried, but it was so deep that it's hard to sum it up with my paltry few words.

This is only the second poem of yours I read, but so far I'm a fan.

Whether my perception of your poem was right, wrong, or somewhat close to your intent I don't know, but I liked that it allowed me to weave my own story from it. It was very thought and image provoking. It was an imaginitive adventure to read. Did I mention that I really liked it? :)