Reviews for the girl is almost someone
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Daring and enlightening.
UnfortunateSoul chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
So fucking beautiful. Everything I've read of yours so far has been fucking beautiful. Can I keep you? *Steals ya to put in my closet n' write me things of Rage and beauty... oh... *Just has a new title for next poem...* You've just inspired me to write a spin off of "The Beauty in Sin" the new one shall be "The Rage in Beauty!" *Kisses* I LOVE YOU!

-Sky
the bare nocturne chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
the swastikas, the marmalade, the idea of a person (of beauty) being 'tomorrow' - intoxicatingly beautiful. i love this.
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
i will resist the urge to quote the whole thing.

wow.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
"her swastikas make her saintly" so much you have no idea. Love the imagery and just everything, really. Beautiful!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
lovelovelove: "swatstikas make her saintly" & "she’s this moment, she’s tomorrow, she’s so fucking beautiful that you’d love her" - they are just lovely. I adore the poem leaves pleasent shivers down my spine.

~* noelle
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Beautifully written, the first verse paints pictures like a colage, and the second verse is so full of emotion.
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
the "baby tastes like marmelade" line reminds me of a kill hannah song called "crybaby..." and since i absolutely love kill hannah, i absolutely love this poem. great job.
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
lovely.
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
oh wow. this is gorgeous. "her swastikas maker her saintly" the controlled...violence? of the whole poem is just breathtaking.