Reviews for Drinking Roses
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
"I wander through fields of butterflies,

You wander fields of snow.

I dance with the fire and sing with the rain,"

I love those lines.

This one is one of my faves. I love the images it produces in the readers' minds.
strawberry memories chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
wow, that was amazing! i love how the two characters changed personalities in the middle of the poem. Like yin and yang! your words brought the reader fully into the head of your narrarator, an wonderful skiull for a poet! keep up the great work!
Raspberry Twirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow, you have wonderful ryhming! (I'm so jealous!) the opposites bring the reader into the tale of the friends/lovers/characters. great job! thanks for posting.

lots of smiles, raspberry twirl
TRF chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
beautiful. you have quickly become a favorite of mine.
Mr. Raven chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
im shell shocked..it's, incredible!brilliant, proves the differences on either side of the coin..
your truely chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
... ... ... .. . one of your best yet. It seems like your writing has come full circle. and please, don't take that the wrong way.
Lady Lucia chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Really nice...this poem is sad yet had that beautiful hint in it. I enjoyed reading this :) Really nice.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This is an all around beautiful, gorgeous poem. Favoriting! Keep writing.
crackpot chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
very pleasant word choice.
Heart Broken Forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
was that about valugn?
Cecilia chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Amazing, dude. This poem rocks! It's so dark and gloomy and wonderful...
Silence the Storm chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Wow...brilliant work, I must say. There were so many beautiful lines in this poem...'I dance with the fire and sing with the rain', 'I curl vines of lies around my ankles' and 'I see breath, and I speak death' are my favourites. Excellent poem, keep on writing.