Reviews for Condemned
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
wow. good rhythm. very dark, very cool. like the other twists, so cool
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I keep being drawn back to your poems!

;-)

Lovely (well, not lovely, but I like it. You know what I mean. I hope. o.O)

"The stars explode one by one" lovely line. I love it.

"Nighmares are pleasant compared to their dreams / take me down / I am / Condemned." Really great poetry.

"I fall only to rise again" ;-)

Really expressive poem, I love it. Keep writing!
RainingAllTheTime chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is so awesome. Great job!
mobbyrocks chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Wow! Awesome! We seem to be reviewing a lot of each others work! Hehe! Hmm..lets see...religious references...Jesus and Moses? Well there definitely seem to be references to those two. I love it though; especially the chorus, fits in well with the music I'm listening to! Hehe!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I am sitting here in class and I had to restrain myself from going "WOW!" No, seriously. I'm grinning and everything.
Nina Cross Knyght chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I love this..Its very dark, but to me also uplifting also. Great work, please keep on writing.

Sara
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Whoahh..you should seriously think about getting this stuff published..it isn't very hard, seeing as you have enough poems to fill up a book. You'd make tons of money off of it, and you can't lose anything from it. But yeah, this poem is from pure talent...so amazing...

-freak from the corner
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
wow! that was amazing! i love the line 'thier nightmares are pleasant compared to my dreams' . i can relate alot to that...
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is good, great job!
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Now, this is some dark stuff. I like it. You seem to be on a roll lately unlike myself. I got to tell you, I love the bridge the most of this song. It just seems like something going for it. Hope to see more soon.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
oh yes, very dark especially for me on a rainy day good job

keep writing!