Reviews for Victims of Paradise
first-casualty-of-war chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Pretty spiffy. Wonderful imagery, and very deep. Keep it up )
Minerva Gray chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I liked this! I feel I can relate to this in some way I don't actually understand. But very, very good. I loved your word choice. Nice job.
Yuffei chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Whao. That really spoke to me, which is a rare event. ] I like it, and your work in general for that matter. Keep writing.
LunaMoonyScamp chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
O_O; Wow...just wow...Loved it.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Nice poem..sad feelings come from it.
setne chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I was quite impressed when I read this poem. It's like you've been writing all your life. Keep on going!

(P.S.: Thank you for your previous review of one of my poems!)
Zefskiy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Whoa. That's cool.

Sorry for the vague comment, but it's getting late...
Hez chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I like it...

Sometimes I wonder if happiness really is more than a facade. And even if it is, and no one's truly happy... isn't the facade enough?

That was unrelated. Good poem.
envy me chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
deep poem.. im not sure I get it... but then agin im borrible at interpreting poetry..But if you wrote it on a sugar high it must not be a depressed poem? Rite?

PS.. thanks for the review... i thought that about shit too.. i always thought that some ppls poems are just too long... but I learned through experience that sometimes a poem is ment to be long and sometimes they're ment to be short...

PSS.. ha ha... you seem to have talent... I have a story up called crack and another one called help me (i wrote it a long time ago so its horrible no lie but I think the plot is good) yeah but I think you would enjoy them... and im the same as you... i R&R those that review me...

..aleX
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Interesting use of the english language. I love the sound of this poem.

Keep it up.

Thanks for reviewinf.
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I love the ends of both stanzas..and I thikn I know what you're saying. I won't try to explain it in words because it would come out sounding like a whole load of pretentious crap, but I think I get it.

Love the title too, might have to steal it sometime..

Jen
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Well, that was interesting i especially liked how you used paradise and then parasite quite the paradox in an odd way

keep writing!
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wow, i love this.I can't even describe how I love it... or why. It just has great description and job! this is going in my favourites.

Nousha*