Reviews for Champagne and Oreos
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
wow...that was kinda powerful...i esp. liked the "we dunk our childhood inside the alcohol"...its like saying were wasting our youth...really good job...and thanks for reviewing my works...

truly yours...
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I think juxtaposing oreos and champagne really make this interesting. Oreos are so conventional, while champagne is almost elegant. Great tone. Nice comparision of the lipstick kiss to territory marking.
kloun chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
the metaphors are very interesting, the title poetry too is very original.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I like the contrast of the sweetness and the bitterness, not just with the alcohol and the oreos- there's much more than that. Love it.

Hillary
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
A little rough around the edges, but lovely otherwise. Very reflective, almost emotionally impersonal though. I love the imagery and comparisons, those are very well done. All in all, nice work, keep writing.
starbyrd chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
LOVE THIS. i can totally relate. wow.
Babi Vinni chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
wow..it's really good, not my style of writing, but I'm surprised how much I really enjoyed it...great job!
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow. That sounded very sexy in the beginning ;-) (especially with he lipstick tatoo). I like the whole champagne and oreo thing. I love Oreos _. It also had some sad emotion to it, but this is still a beautiful poem. Excellent job. Keep writing!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Sad emptiness to these emotions as something is lost, yet clung onto from a distance. Beautifully crafted with divine descriptions as always.

Wonderfully Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I have a couple of more deeply emotional pieces I'd value your thoughts on. "Vanity" & "Autumn Leaves", See what you think?

Oh and also if you fancy something a little more Macabre "Ever After" & "Happy Halloween" might take your fancy. Regardless your thoughts are always appreciated. F.C
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
this actually mde me cry... beautiful.. btw did you spell champane wrong on purpose
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I love it...I really liked the line about holding hands "like we're 500 miles apart", it really clicked. Keep it up.-pammy-x3
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Hm... intresting work.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
oh wow, that's so deep! great job, love the parts about the champaign in paper cups, the childhood, and marking your territory. excellent.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
catseyeview chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
incredible metaphor and strong throughout, the message is sent home...
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I think I held my breath as I read this piece. It was beautiful... heartbreaking... almost as though death shook some foundation of love here. Perhaps thats the deepest thing I could think of at this hour.

Beautiful imagery and memories put together. I fell in love with this piece. You have a remarkably unique style, especially for fictionpress. Keep up the fabulous writing. Bravo to you and your piece. It made me smile, sadly, but still smile.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »