Reviews for when we were wolves
coldsunlight chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
"I always think ofyou and I together with rain,northern forests and a sad songthe kind that brings you downbut you love it anyway. "repeat that one"twice, maybe again."

oh my goodness... i'm in love.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
The line about the dog really caught me (it always reminds me of the day I saw a dog die,lay down to the calling road)

It almost seemed to peaceful, and I could just see it...

This seems to have such a dreamy state of mind, I feel like floating when I read.

Brilliant.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Whoa...*feels dizzy*...very complex! Very full of amazing imagery, this really creates a grey, ethereal atmosphere of some return-to-roots story where primitivism and wildness blend...I think it shows the unsignificance of a human life-span somehow, but it's also got a romantic touch to it...well, that's my interpretation anyway, and I really like this! Love, Mia
pennydeath chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Lovely, absolutely lovely - I feel completely useless for not being really able to elaborate without making a fool of myself, but it's lovely even so. The last stanza particularly - contrast of having no past tense with ONLY being past tense. The entire thing's brilliant, I think.