Reviews for Confused
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
We all stand at the fork in the road wondering which way to road is broad and there are no restrictions. The other road is narrow fill with restrictions which shall we choose.

By listening we choose the road fill with restrictions and the blessing, by turning away we choose the road with out restrictions leading to the Maledictions.

TTFN Poem Critic
Demosthenes-C chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This poem seems almost comical, as if making a joke out of the confusion, or maybe just a little bitter, as if they had tried so many times just to ge tup and try agian. It was well written:) and definitely has multi-meanings. It reminds me of the Robert Frost poem, Two Roads(one of my favorites hehe) Anyway, amazing job, most definitely loved it.
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Very good poem ... I like all the hidden messages in it... You're speaking so stronly yet never saying a word... I don't know if that made any sense but good poem..
astral boy chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I thought this was sweet in a way. I like how that all your poems can be interpreted in different ways by different people, because you write about things I think most people are affected by and so they feel connected to your writing. It's a good approach. For me, I know I have to face many roads. The only thing I didn't agree with in this poem is the line 'I have to find the pathway home', simply because I think that all paths are ongoing and you don’t really find a ‘home’... if you know what I mean. But that's just my opinion. This has been a long review, so well done to you and thanks for your reviews and support! :D
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I hate confusion and don't worry your summary didn't confuse me. This is really good. Please read and review.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
i'm sure we all feel that way at times, but luckily there's someone who can help us. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!