Reviews for Wish
I still love music chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Lovely. The last three lines were absolutely beautiful.
Touma08 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
:) It was really good. Made me feel at ease.
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
oh my gosh, this was so beautiful! I adore it. You had amazing imagery. it just spoke straight to me...Awesome job!
Kelly I chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
wow nicely written! great poem-Kelly I
rockerbaby67 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow that was really good. Keep writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
very pretty.. i liek this.. thanks for your review & (ps. if you have the time could you tell me which of my poems you like best.. I'd relaly appreciate it. Thanks!)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love this. The language and words are just beautiful, and the imagery is amazing.

Great piece!-Hillary-
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
ugh this is great. at the end i felt like "yes!". totally sweet, smart, and all about love. true love?

maybe it's merely adoration; i adore this poem, that's for sure...
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
very nice; we're reading romantic poetry right now in english, and this reminded me of some of what we've read. there are many stylistic writing.
Searching4Truth chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Beautiful. I love the imagery. The last stanza fits perfectly as well. Keep writing, you're really good! :-)

P.S. Thank you for your nice review!
Charity F chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
wow...(i always seem to start reviews with this word, don't it?) anyway...wow...the visual imagery in here is amazing and vivid...without realising it, while i was reading, i could just see your wish (quote)

"Tumbling away to the skies and outstretching seas

As I, continue to believe"

it was so 'there' and solid and perfect...yeh, there's not much else i can say, except keep on writing! i LOVE your work! D
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This is nice too...Thanks for your review.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This is great, awesome job!
Fallen Fire chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very pretty. I love the mood of this. The only thing that strikes me that would make it better is to be a little more impersonal about it, so it will create a greater sence of distance. But it's quite good the way it stands, perhaps you could write a variation?
Myke Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Wow. Very nice. It's so descriptive, and you rhyme it so that you don't forget what the other lines were, making it *almost* like a story.

Sorry if that didn't make sense...

-Myke Padfoot