Reviews for Hot Wax
Dartxni chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I read this and I have to shake myself to believe I didn't write, you capture that torturous wanting so well.
emmathree chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Nigh is not a type. Nigh is a someone dated term for the word "near", although it generally refers to place or time, it can be used elsewhere.

Oh man, this reminds me of my flippin pigeon husband. O.o

Which makes me giggle. Very nicely written.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
The price would be nigh impossible. - I believe 'nigh' is a typo but I could be wrong.

I love the begining. really, I can sympsthise with the narrator in the situation she (I am taking it as the point-of-view is from a female, if it is unrequitive-male; I aplogize) is in having been in similiar boats before. I just love how gripping and emotional this speaker is without going too deep into the angsty aspect of the situation. I also am enthralled by the plam reading scenes and the little teasings that go on between them, it is really sweet and light-hearted fun with something a tad deeper to it. a bit of a mask to hide ones true feelings, who I think resipricates this love.

I adore this piece in all honesty. it is a short, sweet and poignant read that never deters from the original aspect. it is a bittersweet read.

* noelle
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I like this, not only because I relate - but also because it's beautifully written. I like the way the two girls joke together, it makes it feel very real.
bjw chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
OH MY GOSH. This is so precious and beautiful and heartfelt..the narrator's emotions are just brimming over. His [forbidden?] love for the girl is heart-rending. It's soo beautiful! The first paragraph alone was enough to make me enraptured..and the last part was so sad..amazing how you write this while looking at a candle! *laughs* This is GREAT work, love it!:)
Forbidden Secrets chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wonderful imagry and purly heartbearking. I've found that your work brings forth a desire for more even though its somewhat painful. I truly enjoy your writing.