Reviews for Forest's Child
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This is truly amazing.
charlotte is still cheating chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
My previous review HARDLY gave this peom justice. It's amazing, to say the least. The imagery is sharp, the characters are developed, and not just the forst and city girls and the forest and city themselves. The trees here seem alive, like they almost felt betrayed, but knew that she's come back. If you only read the lines between dashes you can almost fit the whoel thing together... as I already said the imagery is amazing. When receivving reviews I like to get negative feedback as well on what needs to be changed, so I try to do the same for others, but i always fail when it comes to you. i don't feel liek anything I say could possibly describe this.. it's beautifully tragic. I am absolutely in love with it.
emmathree chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
i suddenly realized that I had not reviewed this particular peice. I instantly became destraught, rushing to the bottom of the page and clicking the ... "go" ... button. And now, now I feel much better.

Fantastificenterrifical! There is no other word that describes...

I absolutely love this. Oh man... love it.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
lovelylovely poem. I just adore the whole thing. it flows so well and has such a powerful and distinctive voice to it.

* noelle
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
lovely, lovely, lovely.
strawberry-toast chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow.
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
'she sinks to silence wrapped in roots'

I love this particular line. The whole poem is liquid, and well-written. Keep posting.

- GATS
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wah, such lovely imagery i can almost picture a girl running throught the fallen leaves Very beautiful good job

keep writing!