Reviews for Jailbait
PervEcToy chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
*grins* At first, I, like, "What the eff is this? I don't understand..." But, finally, I GOT Kami the second I had finished reading this.
meeg chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
uhm... idk if someone else plagiarized your story or if you plagirized theirs or if you have two accounts on fp. but when you look up jailbait- fiction- complete- rated: M; your story comes up first then another titled: JAILBAIT

both stories have the same summary and the begining of the first chapter are the same. since yours was posted first i figured i'd let you know.
Max chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
really beautiful writing. it's a depressing story. I really liked it. I had to stop reading a couple of times because luke made me really mad XD
bR0k3N chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
and so it ends...story writeen...well...sexily... lmaoand with a sad heartwrenching ending... ::sniffles::::wails::::giggles::?haha.. omg.. i loved this story!
bR0k3N chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
yikes...!
bR0k3N chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
...yikes...
bR0k3N chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
wow hot'n'steamy... juz how i like it lmao!
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
okay... im loving this right now heehee
Collar de Espinas chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Well, that's one way to grab everyone's attention- start the chapter off with a hot sex-scene... *LOL*

Pity about the interruption, though. Poor Kami.

Ah, it's Kaley's Luke! I rather like him, actually. He seems like an intriguing character, and the chemistry between him and Kami is great.

I can't really remember how the story plays out...so I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot and characters develop in this fic. Your writing and style is wonderful as ever, so I know I'm going to love it.

x
Collar de Espinas chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Eurgh... Stupid people, deciding to be late when they're meant to be picking me up... *rolls eyes* I guess at least that means I can semi-attempt to do more writing and leave you another review, right?

Hm... This moved a little fast... Still, it was a good chapter and I suppose it's great that we're getting straight into the action of the story rather than faffing around for several chapters (like I have a tendency of doing).

I really like the interaction between Kami and Jules though. You've created a great dynamic between them, and I love the way Kami's thoughts so easily interweave with the action.

As a whole, this was a good chapter although I found certain phrases that didn't always make sense (for instance, 'bringing him strenuous moans as he shifted around in my lap.') and may be just need a bit of tweaking.

Very well done, otherwise. x
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Eurgh, I'm so bloody irritated with myself right now... I wrote you a pretty decent review and then accidentally closed the pop-up review window thingy... Smart move on my part, eh?

Anyway...I actually read this ages ago, when you were still posting it up chapter by chapter. I honestly haven't a clue why I didn't leave reviews for it then, so I apologise in advance for that. And to think, I could have gotten to know you and your brilliant work so much earlier on...

Right, well...this chapter really goes straight into it, doesn't it? That isn't neccessarily a bad thing, though. However, I think it would have been nice if we'd have been given the chance to get more of a feel of the characters before being presented with the 'action', if you know what I mean?

That said though, this was very well-written, bar the few little things that slipped through, such as capitalising letters after closing dialogue (“Hey.” Said the blonde...) but if we're looking solely at the writing, then that's very sound.

I remember enjoying this story as a whole, so it looks like I'm going to have to re-read it carefully so I can actually review it this time. *lol*

Well done sweetheart. x
sk chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I think I'll have to add this when I sign in later (but I'm a little lazy right now). I'll comment on the other chapters too!
Trey Terror chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
i like the last 2 chapters as well as this one..(im geting off FP for a bit thats why im not continuing on...)Much love from an adoring fan,

SS(Shadowssong)
Trey Terror chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
*cliks the next chapter button*hehe

SS
Nguyjen chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Such a sad ending for Luke, Which just happens to belong to me, But noone knows that...How depressing..Oh well. Awesome writing dearest. )