Reviews for The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To Me
Foxfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hey Pylo. It's me foxgirl from . I read your story and I cried... I haven't cried in a long time now, but I cried like a baby. It just brought me back to the things that happened with my step father. When it all started it was just the occasional rub or what-not... I had no idea what was going on at seven years of age. How the hell would I know that what he was doing would scar me my entire life? I used to be up and ready for school before everyone else every morning just to get away from him. Everytime my mom left me at home alone I cried like it was the end of the world, because everytime "it" happened a part of me died. I think that is why I have such a hard time truely loving someone. I feel I can't trust them. When men stare and gawk at me or start talking to me like they think it is going somewhere I literally feel sick because I know what they want and the only way they could get it... and it haunts me. I remember when I was still in the closet... I had boyfriends and things as I got older and, of course, they all wanted to 'mess around'. I remember the flashbacks I would get everytime my boyfriends wanted to mess around. I remember relapsing into cutting to make myself hurt on the outside as much as on the inside, because it hurt so bad. It was like a void in my chest, threatening to suck me in from the inside out. I don't think it is that I can't emotionally love a man, it is that I can't physically love one. It's too painful. I'm sorry. I know I am kind of ranting on and on. So I will just talk to you later. Remember I love you.
kimper chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I'm so, so sorry. It's really horrible what human beings can do to one another. It's so sad and awful. I hope you can find a person to help heal what was done to you. *hugs*
Ash-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Oh my God...-Clings to you and huggles.- I'm so sorry, Jerry. My one other friend Erika was raped too, and I just...O...I want to castrate the bastard that did that to you, slowly remove his insides, torture him...-Clings to you and nuzzles.- Ash-chan just hopes that over time, those internal scars will heal. Know that I'm here to talk to, if you ever need it. n.n; Ask Dusty for my number if you want. -Huggles tightly.-
Justyn Mikail chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Im sorry...I really dont know what to say, except that Im sorry that such a thing happened. Im not quite sure what else to say, Im sorry that it happened. Bi, Justin.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Oh my god, that's such a horrible thing to happen! There really are some sick people in this world. Thank you so much for sharing this anyway, I'll definitely be more careful.