Reviews for Charms and Curses
Waiting for an update
Pie chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Love the Monty Python reference~
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
I really want a Familiar like Nikko now :) Please update!
willow's rain chapter 33 . 5/9/2015
I just found this story and I have to say that it is crazy... and AWESOME! I really hope you finish this story. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen. I wonder about the vanity that Dimitri gave Shasta. Is it the mirror relic? Please update this story :)
Hyaci chapter 33 . 1/19/2015
Looking forward to updates :3
Missing My Heart chapter 33 . 10/14/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Fan of Witches chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
NOOOOO! Please update! I love this story, and didn't pay attention to the updated date. Please update! I was about to cry when I read that Dawn really was a witch, and somehow Biko ended up as his familiar, I'm guessing? Please update this story!
ramblingrobin chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I love Picasso! Your descriptions in this chapter were great, very vivid.
ramblingrobin chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
This chapter made me squee. I love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love Nikko! He's so cute! And I'm still dying for some smoochies between these boys.
ramblingrobin chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Spooky stuff is fun. I want some kissy stuff soon.
ramblingrobin chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Loved this chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Oooh, I'm very interested in what's going on in this story. I like it.
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I'm really interested to see where this story goes.
A.Collins chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
So sad this will never be finished.

I'm going to pretend that everything turned out okay, except Jazz returned missing half his pinky toe and Tou got mad at him for that even if he was secretly relieved he came back at all. Dimitri stopped being a black witch but didn't send Justinian back to hell. All the children and their familiars were returned safely even if some were physically hurt. Biko and Nikko reunited and fell in love all over again. Shasta and Dawn are still in love, and Shasta is planning on asking Dawn to marry him because he had a near death experience and realized he couldn't live without Dawn, not like he wanted to anyways.

Ah, yes.