Reviews for Charms and Curses
Pie chapter 9 . 9/4
Love the Monty Python reference~
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19
I really want a Familiar like Nikko now :) Please update!
willow's rain chapter 33 . 5/9
I just found this story and I have to say that it is crazy... and AWESOME! I really hope you finish this story. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen. I wonder about the vanity that Dimitri gave Shasta. Is it the mirror relic? Please update this story :)
Hyaci chapter 33 . 1/19
Looking forward to updates :3
Missing My Heart chapter 33 . 10/14/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Fan of Witches chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
NOOOOO! Please update! I love this story, and didn't pay attention to the updated date. Please update! I was about to cry when I read that Dawn really was a witch, and somehow Biko ended up as his familiar, I'm guessing? Please update this story!
ramblingrobin chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I love Picasso! Your descriptions in this chapter were great, very vivid.
ramblingrobin chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
This chapter made me squee. I love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love Nikko! He's so cute! And I'm still dying for some smoochies between these boys.
ramblingrobin chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Spooky stuff is fun. I want some kissy stuff soon.
ramblingrobin chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Loved this chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Oooh, I'm very interested in what's going on in this story. I like it.
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I'm really interested to see where this story goes.
A.Collins chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
So sad this will never be finished.

I'm going to pretend that everything turned out okay, except Jazz returned missing half his pinky toe and Tou got mad at him for that even if he was secretly relieved he came back at all. Dimitri stopped being a black witch but didn't send Justinian back to hell. All the children and their familiars were returned safely even if some were physically hurt. Biko and Nikko reunited and fell in love all over again. Shasta and Dawn are still in love, and Shasta is planning on asking Dawn to marry him because he had a near death experience and realized he couldn't live without Dawn, not like he wanted to anyways.

Ah, yes.
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 33 . 7/3/2014
I think I'm just going to curl up in a ball and start crying because, seriously, I hate not knowing whether you will ever update again. It would be amazing if you continued this story and gave it a difinitive ending, but with a pause between updates as long as 7 years, I'm not really going to kid myself. It's probably close to impossible for this story to get an update, so instead of pining I will just review what you did write.
I love Shasta and Dawn, and I think that, given time, their relationship would grow deeper and Shasta would realise completely that Dawn actually does love him without the help of the mucked-up love spell/potion. The familiars were awesome and managed to blend into the storyline perfectly instead of looking like they were just extra characters. Nikko wormed his way into my heart and I hope that he gets a happy ending with the reborn now-a-half-blind-adorable-dog familiar. I liked Shasta's twin, Ryan (please don't hate me if I got his name wrong, the truth is I have written this review in my free time over a few weeks and I'm starting to forget things D: ), and as much as I was meant to dislike him, he seemed to be a character that just needed his side of the story told. Another character like this is Dmitri, who, despite being an evil witch (in both literal and metaphorical senses), really did deserve to have readers understand his story and the reasons for decisions that he made. Also, him and Justinian are adorable together. Yes, I just described a black witch and a demon as adorable. You know it's true, though. Toulouse was a character that I would have liked to see more of during the not-released future chapters, especially if it was scenes where he and Dawn showed how useful they were despite not having magic, and all the witches being completely awed at them.
Your storyline was incredible with twists and surprises as the plot developed and the story progressed. You made me like characters that I used to dislike greatly by showing different perspectives of the same incident, allowing readers to see how much a story can change if it is told by different people. I read in your bio that you thought your writing skills and prose were atrocious; I beg to differ. Your style of writing is something that I aspire to achieve because your sentences string together beautifully and the descriptions of places/people are neither too detailed nor too bland. You have also managed to achieve a balance between dialogue and description that others have not even come close to (me included). Have faith in your skills; you are your own biggest critic and usually others see your work in a much more positive light than you do.
I hope you read through this comment, not because I want you to continue writing (though that is something I would love for you to do) but because I want you to know that I enjoyed what you wrote.
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »