Reviews for Charms and Curses
Carolinel3 chapter 33 . 6/5/2013
I kniw its been years. But please type!
BullOfBloodiedRoses chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Update!I beg of you! ;o; I want to know what happens next.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
no moe chappys...me sad...
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I had a feeling he was a mute. I mean why still other peoples voices if you have your own?
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wish you would keep writing, this is so good. I love how you connect everything.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
This story is awesome! please continue it!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/4/2013
Please finish this sometime, it's such an incredible story. I hope you're ok by the way, sorry,
I should have asked that first. ... :) Please do finish it, or maybe just a very short summary of what happens next? Around a paragraph long, if you don't want to write it? Hoping that everyone comes out of this ok :)
twilightserius chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
aww damn wonder if dhasta n dimi get back together n leave chad/jstin with dawn. n e way read more laters
twilightserius chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
uh did he mean literally?
twilightserius chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
well there is one reason that rubber duckies are evil...they incite you to play
twilightserius chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
cool read more laters
Lori Jane Summers chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
O.O... OH...MY...FRICKEN...GOSH...LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH lolz seriously i love this i need more like fricken YESTERDAY ;P
borderlinecrazy chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
The solution to the drying of one's hands if you want to do ceramics is Vaseline. Ironically, it's also good for the clay, as some of the greesy crap does get absorbed while handing it, and it does something to the bonds between the crystalline structure on a microscopic level. IE - like adding bone dust, it helps create high fire, low density ceramics: porcelain.

Vaseline is a miracle for a ceramic worker.
R. Ficst chapter 33 . 1/18/2013
Despite feeling scattered at times, this story has swept me up, and yet again I must hope that you might return to it some day. Thank you for posting
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 1/17/2013