Reviews for Charms and Curses
Ashley chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
Awsome chapter. I love the scene with the fairies how you described them it was very nicely done. I love this story so much. it'll be interesting to see just how much dimitri and shasta were when they were together and what changed dimitri.
Ubiquitous Muffin Smuggler chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
Love the story! I can't wait for Shasta to finally make a move on Dawn, by himself! Please update! Yum..and I also can't wait to the other kissn-scenes
SiriusMoonPuppy chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
This is the BEST original story i have ever read! gods, i love Shasta and Dawn haha and that kiss was hot too P i was just wondering if maybe Justinian (sorries if i get his name wrong .
Prisoner-11 chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Oh-kay, I don't HATE Dimitri. Just extremly DISLIKE... Hehe! They kissed finally! Will Shasta tell Dawn how to undo the love spell, or will he not so that Dawn will continue to like him, 'cause he's afraid that Dawn wont like him as soon as it's gone.
Starlilly chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Hm...So Shasta knows about the love spell. I figured he should, since his specialty is love spells.

And they kissed. Yay! I can't wait for the next chapter!
CloudyDay chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Woo! Yay smart i am. _ Nice plot twists! Poor Dawn, he probably won't take the fact that the dude who stole his voice has raised his cheating boyfriend from the dead very well, will he? Things just don't seem to be going his way.

I felt bad for him when he fell over and people laughed. Aww. So sad.

I loved the whole kiss-the-statue thing by the way. :)

little dimitri is cute. too bad he grows into such a basard. :P

Please write more soon!
Ai No Ame chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
I forgot to add more things! So I gotta write an anonymous, but just know it's me!

I was always curious about Shasta's real hair color...I admit, the blond and blue DOES fit him better. I can picture the chocolate locks, but it's...SO UNLIKE him. I can't wait til he reveals his eyes. Is he really sensitive to light, and is that an excuse? I'm just curious if something changed from when he was a little boy. I love Shasta so much...but not as much as Dawn! :p

Is Shasta a family outcast? It sometimes seems like he's well-liked and other times, not. I mean, they kinda rejected his familiar...I'm just curious! I love how you spin all these plots! You seem to answer one question and leave two more in its aftermath!

Anything else? I dunno...oh well. Update soon!
Ai No Ame chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
AW! This chapter was great! I'm so glad that Dawn and Shasta kissed! YES! I was kinda sad that the fairies were so mean...Dawn's so cute! But I got to see some insight to Chad, and then, I was a bit happier.

The last insert about Dimitri was so sad. I hope we get to hear about what made him become a black witch, cause i'm curious if Shasta was so nice to him! Now I can kinda see where Dimitri gets his powers from cause he had no voice and now he can steal them...very interesting!

I did not know Shasta knew about the spell! ARGH! Now I REALLY wonder how they are going to get together. The way it seems like is that Shasta will only think Dawn likes him cause of that and I think it will be hard for Dawn to prove it's MORE than that. I wonder if Shasta will reveal that he knows what Dawn did...SHOCKER!

I can't wait to read more. I always look forward to reading the latest chapter. You write so amusingly, I always hate it when I reach the end. THEREFORE, update soon! Thankies for another wonderful chapter!
Jayn chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Aw! THEY KISSED! YAY! *jumpes up and down excitedly* That is cute! i like little Demetri. He was cool. I wonder why he became bad? *Shrugs and Hugz Nikko Doll* PLEASE update! _
Esquirella chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
That Cella is a pill. LOL! Great background on Shasta, as well as Dimitri.
oh so cliche chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
I like this alot. I find it interesting and different. Which is a real turn on for me (in writing).
ola chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
whooho! more more more! i liked the part about the make out session...although it was only in shasta's point of view. so i wonder if dawn will remember any of it. ... he didn't seem to, at least not the moment he just woke up. but it would be hilarious if he did remember, when he sees shasta again. i'd give a lot to see his face at that moment. hehe )update your lovely story soon! (and yeah, the part about dimitri was cool. it makes him an even more interesting vilain... not that he wasn't interesting before. ) ok, that was long enough! so please update! )
Micky chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Yay, they kissed at last . Wow what a fun chapter!
Caethes chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Oh! I loved this chapter. Although, if I were Dawn (which I am glad I am not because I would make him only weirder than he is now) I would've kept walking away at the fairy part. Bu~ut, he did get to suck face when he came back! WOO! Anyway, I love Dimitri. I hope to have my little fanart of him and Justinian done soon. :D I love you.
Liviania chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Hm, in one of your review replies you wrote that not many people were Dawn fans. I like Dawn mucho...I just thought it was kinda self-evident that the main character was enjoyable. *shrug*

Livi