Reviews for Charms and Curses
LooseNativeMoose chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
*pokes Dawn* wake up right now, open your eyes!

even though I don't like springstein, I shall overlook that and listen to the songs referenced in this story so far because it's bothering me. I feel left out or something
Hentell Ann Rothorn chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
oh my god i love this story... no I Mean LOVE this story i thank you for righting it an i encourage you to read my own stuff but i mean I love this story (sorry about seaming so obsesed) my friend showed this story to me adn i fell in love!
Prisoner-11 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
E! I'm so hooked!
Prisoner-11 chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Drain faries! I can't believe anyone else thought of that! When I was little I always thought they were in the bath drain laughing and surfing in the water!
Prisoner-11 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
"She's unusually unusual, absoulutly unpredictable, yes she is!" I love that song! And this story has me in stitches!
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Cute!I don't mind being ur beta if you need one.

Thought it was sad that they lost their voices... seems like such a part of a person.
hypochondria kills cats chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
oh god, UPDATE! i was laughing my ass of halfway through this, and when Shasta's uncle walked in i actually had to stop reading i was laughing so hard. great story, please finish it!
Caethes chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
It was so... Wonderful! I like Cyrus, he's cute. Anyway, keep up the good work and I will probably have a fanart done for you when we go back to school on monday. Now I have to read the newest chapter of your NAWTS. Heheh... nawts. OMG! That's such a funny abbreviation!
Rachelmorph chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
*laughs with glee* Oh, I like this. I like this very much. Wonderful job, can't wait for the next one.
Tate Soyker chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
Yeah another great story! I love Nikko. Actually I love all of them. Dawn's accent is funny!
Behind-these-eyes chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I like this story. it's cute and interesting.

liked the truth spell scene. :p lovely little bit of slash there. (a request for more of that please ;)

looking forward to the next chapter.
Esquirella chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Oh, I hope you update this soon! This is really getting hot action-wise!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
hmm,don't know who wrote the canadian anthem either. oh man, love the new characters,and can't wait for the ceremony!

Also, yay! for the tension on the floor during the truth spell
PandaSong chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Oh, nice chapter! I love it, and I can't wait for more. This story is getting very good!
Logan chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
I loved Eddie. Why did he have to die?

Anyway, I love, love, love this chapter. Bwah, the loverly golem voice. Have fun writing the next one!
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »