Reviews for Charms and Curses
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
i like it i love it i want some more of it update soon
Esquirella chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
More questions! How does Ms. K know Shasta?
Logan chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
My, this has turned out nicely. And the Larry-based Shasta makes me want to glomp things. I also
The Stephanie chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
HA! I did it! I read it! *dances* Good story BTW...I love you...too much...
LooseNativeMoose chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
hehe, nice chapter :D
Esquirella chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
LOL! It wouldn't have bothered me a bit if you did, though. That cat is cute and quite interesting. I'm loving this story!
Cherise chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
The switch part of this chapter was so funny! The boxers lower...and that switch is at it again. I'm going to do some more random assuming. Is Shasta some sort of magical...being, who has assorted demons/sprites and things living in his pots and cabinets?
Caethes chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
It's beautiful! I'm just loving this story. You make me wish to do fanarts. Many fanarts. Of Shasta smooshing his face into Dawn's chest trying to listen to Sprinsteen. It would be cute.
Walter Dash chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Thank you so much for the update. I liked Nikko. I can't wait though for when it comes out that Shasta's a witch; I wonder how Dawn's gonna take it. Also I wanted to say (because I'm full of useless information) that there actual are rare instances of male calicos. What happens is that those males received an extra sex-determinate chromosome (and thus they are XXY instead of normal XY). Anyway, I hope I'm not annoying you, but I suppose the point is that the existence of Nikko is one part of this story that's entirely plausible.
Jenimi chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
ok, that last bit was so cute! your Shasta character is normal compared to Dawn, i'm confused, where is this place and what happened to the parents? oh and whats with Dawns art thing, job?
Esquirella chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
And now I wish for still more! LOL! When do we get to see Shasta's eyes! I just bet there going to shock Dawn!

P.S. Thanks for reading my story! It has a 40-chapter companion one, too. (LOL!) Let me know what you think!
Tate Soyker chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Yeah, another funny chapter. I'm a little confused about what is actually happening between Dawn and Shasta (I love their names!)but that's okay, I'm sure you mean for it to be that way since Dawn is terribly confused half that time he's around Shasta. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more!
Friend' Named Larry chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
.:sigh:. I am so flattered you based a character off little ol' me. And how you gave him half my hair.

Well, not in that way...

Much love, je t'aime beaucoup.
Mytheos chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
I -really- like this. Please update soon.
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
oh yay i wil like the cat! i was just playing with my calico ;; but she was kinda grumpy...haha but i guess cats can act however they please lol But this chapter was cute! hahaha but that poor lobster...haha wonderful chapter! i can't wait to read more! see ya next time!
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »