Reviews for Sheets and Wings
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Very well thought out scene and dialogue. You have a way of making scenes come to life through the descriptions that you use. Wonderfully mysterious story that you set up well from the beginning. The character interaction works well because you qualify it with your references to past interactions. This is another excellent piece, sorry to have not reviewed it before, it is a well created scene and story.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I really like this. The gray, ghostly feeling that drapes itself over your words; the repetition of, "Coming home, darling?" I don't think you could have chosen a better beginning or ending line. All in all, it's almost a ghost story, and it's very well written. Lovely work.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This one is very, very nice. The sad tone throughout makes it a bit more powerful, and the imagery with the sheets (puffed up like a puffin's breast) is good.

I enjoyed this. Keep writing.

Prev'
wodneythewat chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
how depressing... :(
anonymousX chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Your choice of words are good, and I like how this story is very descriptive. Good job.
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Blarharharha! I love this, I love all your stuffies. Love the wording, love the idea, love everything about it. And mostly the sheets.
l337 r0cX3r chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
i liked this story very much. its depressing, yes, but nontheless, its still good.