Reviews for Gun Shy
nomy chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
i love this one..but why the update kinda not in sync?
spikeandtara-4ever chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
oh, please update soon! I can't wait for the third chapter.
ValenceDeatrick chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
That was good! Can't wait to read more! I like Val and his triger-happiness!
Curb Crasher chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
What a way to meet.

Now I've got to go read some of Amaretto's stuff. . . . Man, maybe I should shoot myself now instead of getting more stuff to read.
Liviania chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Val is incredible, with his trigger-happiness. And Jason being oh-so-cool with being shot at. _

Livi
ngt chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
i love this!

update soon!
Sysi chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
The idea of Val lodging a personal complaint is downright scary. I pity the poor worker who had to receive it. S/he is probably still glancing up with panic in their eyes every time the door opens and then sighing in relief when it's just a dissatisfied and furious customer and not Val.

Is James keeping count at how many times Val had almost-shot him? This story seems to be full of scary things... Though a picture of Val opening the door and finding Jehovah's Witnesses behind it cracks me up. At least now we know that the Girl Scouts have a stronger sense of self-preservation then Jehovah's Witnesses.
zoule chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Yay an update on this story!
taeguk chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
YAY! I'm really glad you uploaded the second chapter to this story.
Tod chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
I love it! Cant wait for chapter three! Hope you update soon cause I dont know if I can wait!

Tod
Sysi chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Since this story seems so not-finished, I would like to suggest you to continue it. Not to mention how intriguing it is. It deserves to be finished!

Is there more links to Amaretto's stories than the mention of Xavier Lord?
randomperson chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Is this only a one-shot? If it is, it's a crying shame, because it seems so... unfinished. Just beginning. Although I can understand there isn't a hope in hell of you actually continuing this story (by looking at when you updated it), I had to say that. It would be great if there was more. It's too good to have stopped.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hey, I caught that you mentioned Xavier Lord...he's from another story, isn't he? Hm. It's cool how you tie it in, but for people who haven't read about Xavier, it might be slightly confusing...

Sweet story, by the way. )
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Intriguing, write more, write more!
Yoyo-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I read this in your journal but I decided that since that entry was buried back in June that I'd review here _. I'm stardance, btw. And OMG Rainbow-verse peoples! I think I remember someone from here was in Paradise or at least one of the Paradise side stories, right? This is my favorite of her verses anyway cause Rainbow was my first. And anyway I love them XD James is cute and trigger-happy Val is funny (nice how everyone knows about the bullet dodging?) and hm... Oh, I thought the part about Val changing his aim at the last second was a nice touch.

I hope you do manage to write more on this. I know how hard it is to actually produce stuff (I've definately got more stories in my head than I will ever have written) but I want to see Alex's reaction and more of this in general. You're a good writer. I might have to stalk your lj.