Reviews for Bathrooms, She Didn't Like It
gummibared chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
rotf lmao! o(.o) spontanious random goodness. :3 gummi
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
lol randomness is good. anyway, this is so true. keep on writing!
sirskipsalot chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I think I'm in love with whatever person requested bathrooms. Ahh, you speak all truth.
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
lolololol
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Hah. Funny. Yep, public bathroom really aren't that...um, clean...Hah. Great job
Chaco chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
hahaha. you write poems on everything really well...even on the randomest topics. XD good job, Mizu-san!

and thank you for the review on "Nature!" :D
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
haha! this was great. i got a laugh out of it. but, the ironic thing about it is that its so true. i mean, come on! public bathrooms are a mess and god knows who does what in there. its a disease epidemic waiting to happen. but, yes, good job on this and thanks for the review!

davida
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
thank you for the review it was great

wow this poem was both funny in the fact it was soo true

was on my way back from amsterdam (collage trip) girl toilets packed the line so long so went in mens OMG!you don't know hell till you have been in them plus the fact i was at gas station proberly didn't help with all the trucker eww : ) but me and my friend were the only ones brave enough to enter
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, i actually liked the word choice a lot. and it is true. lovely.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
lol.. funny
Charity F chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
he he...yet another amazing and highly entertaining poem by mizu no kokoro...interesting name by the by...does it have a special meaning or anything?
toastyluv chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
LOL! that was great...and such a interesting subject 2!
Pookiness chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I was lughing so hard when I read this. It's so true, and you got it to rhyme really well!
Xeronia chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! Funny!

P.S. Thanks for the review!
T41N7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Well, I am a fan of 'I Can't Believe It's Over,' but this poem was a little random. I'm glad that I don't have messy bathrooms where I work, and if I did, it wouldn't matter because I don't have to clean them.

I know that this poem was just a random thing about bathrooms, but let's pretend that it is really deep in thought. Wow, you have inspired me. I am truly awed by the majesty of this poem. See kids: DON'T DO DRUGS! (Even the most random poetry can have a deep and thoughtful double meaning) ;)
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »