Reviews for secondhandsuicide
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Wow. Incredible. The third stanza just grabbed me and blew me apart. Tragically beautiful.

Keep it up.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Trembling and dangeriously daring.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
OH MY GOD? that is fucking amazing. jesus. i ADORE the summary last lines.. the imagery is just so fucking powerful. on my favourites list you go :
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
immensly powerful
addie pray chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Brilliant.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
wow.. very powerful and beautiful.. awesomely done...(ps. if you have the time could you tell me which of my poems you like best.. I'd relaly appreciate it. Thanks!)
kit feral chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
There's so many lines I loved from this.

"her tiptoe-face"

"yesterdays cement"

"flood into my heart like boiling water"

"she looks like lilies in a trashcan"

"bee stung lips"

Wow. What a captivating piece. Crazy creative. And I ADORE the title. It's just… it's so .softly as you .breath and understand why your .won' .beating. (My reviews are very poetic today. I think I need to take a break and write.) It's a wonderful piece. I adore it. Never stop writing.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
my heart beat stopped toward the end. actually every stanza made it pulse irradicly. really, this is perfection and the ending in particular is so very strong. the imagery in this, as in all your poetry, is divine. I could ramble on-and-on about how talented you are and dazzeling your poetry is but I'd get repetative. I lovelovelove this to the third degree.

* noelle

p.s: I apologize on not reviewing this sooner.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Very intense; well written. Brava.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Amazing. Beautifully written. The imagery you've got is fantastic- things I never even would have dreamed of.

I love this. Great piece.

-Hillary-
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
First off, thanks a million and four for the review. It made me happy. And a big thanks for pointing out that Brandon mistake. I could not believe I hadn't noticed that before. I think I've probably read that story like 20 times now, and not once have I seen it. Nobody else has pointed it out either. Quite embarrassing. Brandon was the dude in the story before BCDC. I must've been thinking about it or something. Me not know.

Anyways ... on to you poem.

This is some of the most amazing imagery I've ever seen. Like one after another. And amazing similies and metaphors that I've never seen before. The third stanza had to be my favorite. Every word in that was awesomely written. I'm a little confused with there being three people in this. There's "you", he and she. Usually there would only be two in this. Are "you" supposedly standing to the side watching this?

Eh, it doesn't matter. Great poem.
erised i chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
"his voice fizzes / on his tongue / spitting out excuses"

brilliance.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
omg. this is going in the favs. its incredible. i loved the first and third stanzas the best. wow. just amazing.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
O_o... woah. A simply 'wow' poem. loved it, but really was sad. Awesomeness, keep it up! Thanks for my review!
by His blood chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wonderfully written & an excellent piece. i love all of your work, & this is no exception. kudos - please, please keep writing.