Reviews for ThOughTs
fluffisacoolword chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow, I love the contrast in the two voices. One sounds innocent and terrified, and the other just sounds /evil/. Isn't it funny how these voices show up just when we're most vulnerable?
Annaece chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
WOW! I can relate to this and at least I know I'm not completly crazy (I have an alter ego that almost never shuts up in my head). This was beautiful and i love it.
moonorchid chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
...there are so many words i could use to express this, one being POWERFUL. wow...i feel like this all the time...like i'm always lying to myself and so insecure, and my inner voice is always trying to tell me the truth about the world i live in. good job
writerforever chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow, this is really good and powerful. I find the thoughts that run through my head at times to be very strange lol. Good job writing this :) going on my favs.
Nianko chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I apologized-and everyone said it was okayThey lied to you, believe it, for the 50th time todayI don't think my friends are liarsI think you should never trust your friends-What if they were planning on staying?Is that really a risk you'd try taking?It might not hurt to let people inIt'll hurt like hell when they want out

Okay,those two parts killed me,aso I guess I died two 's a brilliant poem!Really sweet and I totally relate and the little voice that sounds like your won...scary,I know,I have one...lol,but only comes every-so-often,really...
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I know what this is like! Al too well, sadly. I do that all the time. Good poem. Keep writing.
clouds-of-the-realm chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i feel like this, too...i doubt myself so much and then i think the opposites. i can never come to decision and you sort of put it out there for me through your poem!
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
The use of italics is really effective, really powerful, beautiful poem. keep writing and stay strong. al my love, shadowed mind
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Wow Pammy, this was hell poweful and so emotive and strong...i cant find words to explain the emotion you poured into this...all i can say is awesome job and keep it up_
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow, the poem really flows well. these lines are great:"Get over it, move on, I'll forgive myselfKill yourself. You know you're on the fast road to hell"and the last two lines as well. great, great, job.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Tears fallin' down my faceYou are such a big disgrace- i think i have seen this line as in stealing, just familiarity.

the 50 times. reminds me of a used song.

suicide. not good.
zz00 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I like it. Creative, introspective and relatable. Great job!:)
Neaera chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Self conflictions... You fight with yourself to reasure your thoughts but for me, it just makes me feel like I'm schitzo... and makes me more confussed. Your friends do love you, don't doubt that! Cheer up :o) If it makes you feel better, I can relate. But this makes for an awesome, wicked poem. Keep it up Pammy!