Reviews for Glass chips made of Moonshine
Aredhel Carnesir chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow, you do have a unique style of writing. It's really awesome. o The way the words flow, it weaves the pictures so easily, and it's a pleasure to read.

This really is talent.

Thanks for the review by the way. )
Kusje chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is one of my favorites. I envy your writings.. unique and beautiful in every way. I love it.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I like the idea of windshield wipers. you always have an interesting aproach to things
Among-the-Vampires chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
That is deep. It's really good. I liked it a lot. _
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
another beauty, esp. My veins are full of glass chips

like the coffee that you whispered into me

way back whensome vaguely creepy imagery thereiz xx ps christ uv been prolific! about 10 i havent read yet!
the dreamer in your pocket chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow. I have to say, that's beautifully done. You're such an excellent writer!

::bravo::
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
awesome.. beautifully done

(ps. if you have the time could you tell me which of my poems you like best.. I'd relaly appreciate it. Thanks!)
AmorphousHeart chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
It was amazing. Beautifully powerful... taking my breath away with the imagery evoked.-S.p.s. Thanks for the review on my poem! My first reviewer is always my fave! _
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
DAMN! This is a always an invaluable addition to your collective works. Great Descriptions; flow and emotional thread throughout.

GREAT WORK

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
WOW that ending.

This poem is so sad, it makes my throat ache. Sitting in a car staring at nothing, remembering him: what a wistfully familiar scenario.
ExcuseMeWhileIKissTheSky chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow... you could write a poem about abosolutly nothing but some how it would sound good, ( not that your poem wasn't about anthing) but somehow it just flows nicely
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
simply beautiful.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
catseyeview chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I loved here the metaphor of the moon swallowing up stars and light...very well written!
ShurikenPriest chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
o.O O, interesting. I like the way this is written. Good Job!

(And thanks for your review)
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
love the ending, it's such a shock to the system. Very nice job, the descriptions are eerie.