Reviews for miss cosmonaut meteorshowers
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
your writing is so exquisitely crafted.. i cant stop reading it! i love the little flashes of story that you get, and the sense of place and character...however . is all i can say now.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
your language is astounding. i adore your images. my reviews are getting old - you're just too damn good.

beautiful.
by His blood chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
flawless & absolutely amazing, as always. your writing never fails to leave me breathless, with its raw, twisted beauty. this is no exception. excellent, excellent.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow... i'm speechless the imagery, the emotions... everything good work!

keepw writing!
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
"horrorbeauty" I'm in love with that word. And "medusa-ed so perfectly that it was demeaning to call her such"

A glowing piece. This is going to be echoing in my head for days. :)

I've read a summary of Antigone...great story, though I think I ought to read the real thing.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
oh my, .
evm chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I don't know what to say...this just blows my mind...wow. There are not enough words to describe how gorgeous/perfect/shining/bitter/amazing/beautiful/lasting it is. I love 'soundwaves sizzling in her hair' the best. Even after I've finished reading reading this for the second time, the words keep dancing on inside my head.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
'ink secrets don't keep' - line just leaves me breathless.

this whole thing is sexy. love it.

* noelle
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
It amazes me how you are able to come up with such great pieces in such a short amount of time. Amazing.
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow. brilliance. 'ink secrets don't keep' that line is ringing in my ears.

i'm lost for words.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Has a piercing brilliance.