Reviews for liquor flasks brimming arsenic
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
babe, your last line is amazing. i love the "bitch" thrown in there so casually that it's like a slap in the face. love the she's counting fireflies... nice southern detail. really like "brisk moment of hydration", but i don't think it needs to be in parentheses.

i miss you girly, what have you been doing with yourself?
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
So cold and yet bitterly passionate, reluctant and revealing.
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
"would never expect to see him spanking a bitch at the whorehouse with vodka leaking from his skin." Made me laugh and made me depressed. Lovely, lovely.

Love the sardonic tones, the bitterness. Wonderful job.
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
words fail me.

i adore how you shuffled parts ii and i -
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
it's a much 'cleaner' style than your usual, not as many paranthesis, dashes, highlighting, lowlighting.

(the) attention: it all goes to the words. i love that.
MadBrilliant chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
that last section, i, kinda bothers me. with all those & symbols and the dashes between beauty of the two. but whatever. of course great imagery. like the way you join those phrases in the first part.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Good, excellent, a still moment painting of the era. "Vodka leaking from his skin." "A brisk moment of hydration." I like it.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
this was nice. not your best, but it was good anyways. job
addie pray chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This was so amazing and compelling and powerful and beautiful and lovely and delicate and I'm rambling. Wonderful.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
The imagery is fantastic. I really liked this one. Very nice.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
honesly, you make the most Cinderella-esque scenes paint out so pretty. as always, I can never with stand from loving your work and this is no exception. I giggled like a little girl reading this, it is oh so cruel. loved it ,loved it, loved it.

* noelle
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
reminds me of regency england, somehow. period romances and crap. beautiful lines (okay not beautiful but uh. affecting. hrm. lines) it's kind of brutal (?) but in such a poetic way. love this, especially the rearrangement of the segments.