Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Jhinnua chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Yay Hermes! _ -pets deh Hermes- Good Hermes... _
Lupi chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Thanks for the review Rose! This is a delightfully shrot chapter, that has but a few mistakes!

Like "The old man has more gold than you cold ever hope for!" could shoudl be could! Typos suck.

And you forgot to start a new paragraph when Hermes spoke in this paragraph. "'Me? Pity you for that? Hermes, that just happens to be something that should happen to you on a daily basis for all the trouble you cause!' said Eris, laughing. Hermes met her cheerful gaze with his somber one. 'Do you hate me as well, my lady? Just like the rest?'"

But yeah, fix that and this will be awesomely awesome. And Eris seems so... realistic. So moody, like a real teenager.

Anyway,... update. soon, fast, quickly and with an awesome new chapter. so yeah, I'm out.
Evil Alex chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
YEAY! Fillers! They make our lives go round, dont they? Just look at all the ones GST has.. I really like..! Be happy you were blessed with good writing skills. Please, at least think about writing more!
Lauren chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
2 huzzahs for a new chapter! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Tripple Dotters chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
GOSH~ put your readers out of misery and keep writing! *starts cheering like a crazed blonde cheerleader* write! write! write!

your story is rather interesting... it'll be utterly disappointing if you don't finish it!
Goddess of Spite chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
This is a fantastic story. I would have expected some of the gods to be a bit more arrogant, though. They ARE gods, after all. Anyway, fantastic story, no major errors, the only thing you need to do is UPDATE!
Jhinnua chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Haha, that is an awesome filler. I like it. (Except for the interupption... lol)

I have a site up that has some other stories on it of which don't really have homes if you want to see it.

.com
lupine-eyes chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
kind of hard not too...

anyway, I cannot force you to write anything. tis all your choice to write it or not, I mearly critize you and tell you what you're doing wrong. (And offer helpful advice of course)And that, is what a review is all about.

Anyway, You made another grave grammer error, and it pisses me of to no end when people do it, especially accomplished writers such as yourself. You forgot to start a new paragraph when Demeter, Hades, and Athena spoke. Everytime someone else speaks you have to start a new paragraph! (it also makes the story look longer.)

Anyway, fix that and this little filler will be a lot more pleasing to the eyes.

Update soon.
Lauren too lazy to login chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Nice chapter title.

I
Dracona In Volata chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Filler is necessary to tell details that readers would not otherwise get. lol. Okay, I just reread that and said 'huh?' lol. I need sleep. Anyway, I like this though, it explains somethings a bit. Also, the lotr line, I didn't notice it was from there till you said something. lol.
Selenafalintina chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
It's okay that it was rushed. I still liked it. I can't wait for you to add more.
Dracona In Volata chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Amazing. I love the way you've mixed the classic greek mythology, and beginning chapters with pieces from Ancient literature. Your writing style is amazing and your storyline intriguing. I look forward to reading more.
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Amazing beginning. lol. i don't know what to say other than that. *goes to read more*
Jhinnua chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
You rock girl!Nicenice, it was really enjoyable. Poor little Eris.
lupine-eyes chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
It does, or at least everything I've read says so...

And you are welcome, your Majasty. Now, I can only hom my queen will take a break from her busy life of procrastination and read my humble story... yeah right. Read my story.

Anyway, I like that you made the first thing Eris kills to be Aphrodite's doves. Stupid whore...

There was mentions of incest... gross. you may wish to refrain from that in the future, or risk sounding like Sam...

Anyway, i liked it, twas alot better then in your notebook, and I can only hope you update soon.